Notices

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
doubletap won't do the job systemwide, think about microb, it zooms on doubletap. I still think the only place remaining is power menu.

BTW HIM plugins might export (and some of them do) a function to get its description, look in CSSU gitorious (hildon-input-method-plugins) for the name of the function and result format. In description there is a name you can use to fill your list.

There is an ongoing effort to bring the full portrait support to stock VKB, look at http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79899 if you still haven't done

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
doubletap won't do the job systemwide, think about microb, it zooms on doubletap. I still think the only place remaining is power menu.

BTW HIM plugins might export (and some of them do) a function to get its description, look in CSSU gitorious (hildon-input-method-plugins) for the name of the function and result format. In description there is a name you can use to fill your list.

There is an ongoing effort to bring the full portrait support to stock VKB, look at http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=79899 if you still haven't done
Quick reply...
Fine, no double-tap, since MicroB already uses it for completely different purpose.
TODO: lookup H-I-M plugin's exported description.
I had hoped to have Qemu Maemo runtime working. However, when running it from MADDE Terminal, the graphical part starts up fine, but without any internet connection. Files cannot be sent through mad remote either: ssh exit 5 or 255.
ssh.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x7105ba93" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
Choosing OK.
Maybe, I will try starting emulator from Qt Creator next day, but I have no reason to hope it will work.
Best wishes.

Tags
applet, keyboard, nokia n900, settings, virtual