Active Topics

http://www.themobileindian.com/news/...-soon-to-India
Old article but still note worthy a sailfish device will be made by Zopo and it will be coming to India. I think a separate section for this device is justified if this device is released.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Cool love to see jolla expand, waiting for their high end device with keyboard. Do we believe in this India phone.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Cool love to see jolla expand, waiting for their high end device with keyboard. Do we believe in this India phone.
you damm shut off ... At least they are trying and the best i can see them in stores

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Well, I wish Samsung can ditch Android, work with Sailfish and Nokia take the Android ****, at least gain some acceptable position, and Jolla take number 1

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
you damm shut off ... At least they are trying and the best i can see them in stores
Yeah, about a few hours ago I read about that Microsoft is going to rebuild from scratch the new Windows Phone 9 OS and that is going to be launched soon. They said the same for WP8 OS, that is going to be a complete rebuild and it will not support WP7 hardware, and guess what, WP8 supports just fine the WP7 platform, and so will WP9 (when that time comes). So chill out, this is just another rumor, that blog needs organic visits from google and it found it's target.

Well, I wish Samsung can ditch Android, work with Sailfish and Nokia take the Android ****, at least gain some acceptable position, and Jolla take number 1
Android is a good linux based OS, the pity part is that major companies like Samsung, HTC and whatever closes it just like WP. The only wild Android you can get is on the NEXUS devices. Get a nexus with a pure, unmodified Android and tell me, is it the same s*itty experience that you get on a company branded Android phone?

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post
Yeah, about a few hours ago I read about that Microsoft is going to rebuild from scratch the new Windows Phone 9 OS and that is going to be launched soon. They said the same for WP8 OS, that is going to be a complete rebuild and it will not support WP7 hardware, and guess what, WP8 supports just fine the WP7 platform, and so will WP9 (when that time comes). So chill out, this is just another rumor, that blog needs organic visits from google and it found it's target.

Android is a good linux based OS, the pity part is that major companies like Samsung, HTC and whatever closes it just like WP. The only wild Android you can get is on the NEXUS devices. Get a nexus with a pure, unmodified Android and tell me, is it the same s*itty experience that you get on a company branded Android phone?
Oh, you took my advice and didn't censor the whole word! Good girl

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
That post seems mistranslated. Sound more like they actually is talking about Jolla's own device.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
So is this device dead or Alive?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 46 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by TheoX View Post

That is a load of bullcrap.

Posts: 277 | Thanked: 546 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ rack city
really?
10 chars