Posts: 59 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ / Puerto Rico/ Arecibo
someone tell me how to fix it some real instruccions detailed would b nice,,,,, help please some talk to me!!!!!xD

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Maemo4 (Penguin SMASHING windows lmbo]
Mobile Phone
it doesnt matter i still gotta wait to get a nokia what else...,,,,waiting..,,,,,,
Handhelds
15 months N810 all day everyyyyyy day thats it!!: g eek:

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Instructions:

Download: CuteTube

End of instructions

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Instructions:

Download: CuteTube

End of instructions
wow thanks im kinda tired of just a pointing finger ,,, is this for os2008 i kinda need people to elaborate ya kno i mean u ask me where puerto rico and i said in the caribean what kind of help would i b thanks

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Mobile Phone
it doesnt matter i still gotta wait to get a nokia what else...,,,,waiting..,,,,,,
Handhelds

i guess u missed what device im using u didnt read just jumped to conclusions thanks much

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Mobile Phone
Handhelds

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by eneitten usr XD View Post
wow thanks im kinda tired of just a pointing finger ,,, is this for os2008 i kinda need people to elaborate ya kno i mean u ask me where puerto rico and i said in the caribean what kind of help would i b thanks
Sorry. cuteTube is only available for Maemo 5. I guess MyTube is still using the old version of youtube-dl, hence the current issues. It should be fairly easy to fix. It may be as easy as placing the new youtube-dl script in the MyTube source directory.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
ok ive seen the thread but is it workin curently i tried and nothing i need detailed instruccions please u were alot better than the last idiot didnt even boher to c what i needed

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Mobile Phone
Handhelds

This sucks... N800 becomes less and less useful as web accessing apps break left and right.
Boot from MMC
Gpodder Cache on MMC
MTube Cache on MMC
Mugen 1800mAh Battery
Addesso USB rollup keyboard
Solio Solar Charger
Holux GPSlim GPS

N810
community SSU
Turbo Diablo
8GB external
Boot from Internal SD
Still no GPS Fix.

N900
Stock
32GB
Many Solar Chargers (Saved bacon during Sandy!)
Inland ProHT BT keyboard
What's this? A GPS Fix? Wowwwwwww

Originally Posted by sondjata View Post
This sucks... N800 becomes less and less useful as web accessing apps break left and right.
i know bro i feel the same imean it still holds its ground but thas one of the few strong points,,,,,,, please someone help us we like that app it needs some "cpr" lol

About eneitten usr XD

Operating System
Mobile Phone
Handhelds

I had a go at fixing this issue and I have it working perfectly on my n810 (although I will be first to admit that the updates are a bit of a hack).

The discussion is over on the Applications forum here is the link to the relevant post.

http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=378

-John

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnpad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 42 | Thanked: 30 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Belgium
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
Sorry. cuteTube is only available for Maemo 5. I guess MyTube is still using the old version of youtube-dl, hence the current issues. It should be fairly easy to fix. It may be as easy as placing the new youtube-dl script in the MyTube source directory.
That's exactly it. MyTube copied youtube-dl into their code source instead of building a youtube-dl package for Diablo.

If I've got time, I'll try to build a youtube-dl package for Diablo when I understand how to modify my current buildscript for Ubuntu in order for the builds to work in Diablo.

If someone has a good tutorial about it, I'd gladly take it.

Looking for beta testers for a price comparison engine:
http://www.shoptimate.com

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to inoshishi For This Useful Post:

Tags
facepalm, fix it yourself