The new UI is nice.

But, there are two huge problems:
One, it requires logging in to Grooveshark now. This wouldn't be a deal breaker if it saved login details, but instead it asks every time it starts up, which makes it impossible to use in the car. And two, voice search no longer works properly, which was my favorite thing about Nineshark. So the new version is neat, but I'm reinstalling 0.0.2 now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taixzo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 61 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Italy
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
The new UI is nice.

One, it requires logging in to Grooveshark now. This wouldn't be a deal breaker if it saved login details, but instead it asks every time it starts up, which makes it impossible to use in the car. And two, voice search no longer works properly, which was my favorite thing about Nineshark. So the new version is neat, but I'm reinstalling 0.0.2 now.
i don't have those problems

Originally Posted by ThisIsZedd View Post
i don't have those problems
I haven't noticed those problems either. I'm automatically logged in when I start. I also tried voice searching for Nirvana and Pearl Jam successfully.

Posts: 458 | Thanked: 783 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ France
Originally Posted by taixzo View Post
The new UI is nice.

On my side, same problem for login, but I have not tested already the voice search for the moment ...

A++

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Downloading from nineshark.com gives 0.0.2???!!!!
And from the website u gave above gives 0.0.4 !!!

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Same problem with app asking to login everytime it is started insted of remembering initial login info..

Edit: Got login to work automatically on start-up after removing app and installing again.

Edit2: Nope, still seems I need to insert credentials on each app start

Last edited by jpel; 2013-10-04 at 12:42.

Posts: 673 | Thanked: 230 times | Joined on Oct 2012 @ Mumbai
Can u add register within app???
It will be more convinient !!!

Posts: 39 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Germany
The new interface is great.
Got the neet to enter the credentials each time I start the app too though.
And whenever I log-in, my grooveshark profile is correctly recognised but it seems that my playlists and songs are not there. Everything is empty.
Anyway the new UI looks very slick and clean. Too bad that the app is not on nokia store because I would immediately buy it to support you good work. Later I'll see on your webpage if it's possible to send you a donation.
Thanks!

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by wokawoka View Post
And whenever I log-in, my grooveshark profile is correctly recognised but it seems that my playlists and songs are not there. Everything is empty.
Thanks!
Same here, my playlists and favorites are empty...

Posts: 234 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Genova (Italy)
Originally Posted by jpel View Post
Same here, my playlists and favorites are empty...
Same here...

Tags
grooveshark, harmattan, nokia n9