When i launch the Maps app or the Drive app on my Nokia N9, it crashes immediately. It seems like it is crashing right when the phone wants to use the location services (GPS)
I don't know what to do to fix it.
Please Help.

Originally Posted by kamayoufabrice View Post
When i launch the Maps app or the Drive app on my Nokia N9, it crashes immediately. It seems like it is crashing right when the phone wants to use the location services (GPS)
I don't know what to do to fix it.
Please Help.
Bump!!

Same issue here..any idea how to fix this?

Moderator | Posts: 199 | Thanked: 264 times | Joined on May 2009 @ turku, finland
Since today, drive crashes constantly for me too.at the moment I have no idea why, reboot does nothing.found this thread when searching for solution.

Posts: 229 | Thanked: 77 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Los Angeles
Might be mention where you are and firmware would be helpful? is map preloaded?

I'm in Los Angeles tried the Drive the first time yesterday and I got the phone only the day before. Updated to the latest PR1.1.

I love the Drive app. No problem at all, easier to use than the Google Map/Navigation on Android. Very fast to lock on my location and because the map (California) was preloaded, it is very smooth over all. A vast improvement over the half baked Map on N900.

It did freeze once when I click on the Start button to start navigation, it prompted me to kill a processor which was not responding. I killed that and restarted the Drive and it worked well again.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcdull For This Useful Post:
Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
overall maps and drive work fine for me in san francisco. HOWEVER i did notice a consistent crash on drive IF i had "landmarks" checked on in the settings. i was able to reciprocate the crashing every time with that setting turned om. so maybe give that a try?

The Following User Says Thank You to charbar For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by edgar2 View Post
Since today, drive crashes constantly for me too.at the moment I have no idea why, reboot does nothing.found this thread when searching for solution.
If it's only drive for you, then maybe this is the solution:
http://forum.meego.com/showthread.php?p=35241#post35241

It's in the guide....
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1.../edit?hl=en_GB

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-01-10 at 11:05.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: