Active Topics

Posts: 424 | Thanked: 196 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Are you aware that you can focus while recording by half-pressing the camera button?
Yea, I know the focus is totaly off, but I think it was to dark for the wayfinder to get focus, I recorded three videos that night and all got out of focus.
I could have tried to refocus but I didnt want to distrub the band with too much lights
Anyway this was recorded to a Sandisk 64GB MicroSDXC Class6 memorycard, works good.

Edit:
Forgot that I could have used the keyboard to focus.
Will keep that in mind for next occassion.

Last edited by toxaris; 2012-02-02 at 06:27.

guys can anyone do something with browser playback n900 browser do not play 360p video or higher resolution video properly as u know so can anybody make it play all vidoes smothly or just even 360p video plz do something to solve this problem

Browser is totally out of scope for this discussion.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Finally latest gst-dsp upstream xvimagesink playback bug was fixed, will upload new libgstdsp.so tomorrow (hopefully).

@vi - If I remember before doing the final build I will increase JPEG quality to 100%

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Just keep in mind, that user-adjustable value (working) would be best (for example, there is no visible quality difference between 97% and 100%, yet image size suffers much on 100% quality. And, all after all, we can take RAW's for best of best quality)

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Just keep in mind, that user-adjustable value (working) would be best (for example, there is no visible quality difference between 97% and 100%, yet image size suffers much on 100% quality. And, all after all, we can take RAW's for best of best quality)

/Estel
AFAIK camera-ui does not use DSP JPEG encoder, you should manually enable it in .conf file.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Finally latest gst-dsp upstream xvimagesink playback bug was fixed, will upload new libgstdsp.so tomorrow (hopefully).

@vi - If I remember before doing the final build I will increase JPEG quality to 100%
It seems that in the first post the link of the git repo is wrong...

The Following User Says Thank You to xes For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by xes View Post
It seems that in the first post the link of the git repo is wrong...
Correct, it is pointing to a branch which I deleted in the process of backporting the recent upstream commits. If you wish I can send you the source code, although it is better to wait for a couple of days until I am assured the backport of the latest version works OK. Then I will upload a new libgstdsp.so here.

BTW branch maemo5-hd-patches on the same repo as in the first page, is this upstream backport (with few commits still not pushed from my local git tree)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Hi,
I tried installing by the instuctions but i still can't get HD resolution but
another problem concern me at the moment,
I'm trying to record a video and the view of what the camera capturing is blank (can't see what i'm recording).
After saving the video it looks as expected with the view i recorded.

How can i change the settings to show the view on screen while recording a video?

Thanks,

Bentzy

Hey guys

I folowed instructions and installed 720p support without no problem

Now it works, i can record a video in HD and DVD mode, and play it smoothly with the default mediaplayer.

But i can't play smootly any kind of video like movies 720p (mkv or avi in default profile) and neither videos downloaded from youtube using qmltube as client.

Can you help me to diagnose the problem?

d!

Tags
balls, gpl violation, hackjobs, lgpl violation, nokia, upgrade..., video player