Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by junnuvi View Post
Thanks again for this great app. Have been using it quite lot and I like it more than official android app.

List of things which I really love to have/get fixed:
- Remote control via bluetooth DBUS.
- MPRIS controls for remote control (pebble)
- When network connection drops temporary it would be nice if cutespotify will continue playing when network is up again
- Sometimes when there is big playlist and playlist has been changes lot since last time using cutespotify it will crash on startup. After retrying startup multiple times it will normally start ok.
The last points is what bugs me most, I currently have this crash but I really don't see why this happens.

As said before my time is currently very limited due to school projects.

If anyone wants to join in on development I would be very happy.

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Finland
Just played around with BT-controls and got it working.

Luke: I will PM needed addons to you..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to junnuvi For This Useful Post:
hello, works application also with the free account? or must have paid premium account spotify? spotify exceptionally I use, but sometimes would be appropriate. works application on the latest updates 1.1.1.27?

thanks

Posts: 752 | Thanked: 2,808 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by otrozon View Post
hello, works application also with the free account? or must have paid premium account spotify? spotify exceptionally I use, but sometimes would be appropriate. works application on the latest updates 1.1.1.27?

thanks
Deciphering the message was a bit tricky, but here we go:
  1. Yes, you need a (paid) premium account - free accounts can be used in the official app only (restriction made by Spotify, not developers of this app).
  2. Yes, it works fine with 1.1.1.27.

Hope it helps

You need a premium account. It works on Update10 well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Morpog For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
Deciphering the message was a bit tricky, but here we go:
  1. Yes, you need a (paid) premium account - free accounts can be used in the official app only (restriction made by Spotify, not developers of this app).
  2. Yes, it works fine with 1.1.1.27.

Hope it helps
Thanks for the answer.

My question was not a cipher, but my English is pretty miserable:-) Know that you are from the Czech Republic, I'd ask Czech :-D I think I found some of your applications. I want to say ... Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to otrozon For This Useful Post:
Today I took the time to make a new test release, it contains the following changes:
  • Bluetooth control support (thanks to junnuvi)
  • Landscape support (thanks to junnuvi)
  • Private session mode (drops after some time) (thanks to dhedberg)
  • Improved playing of continuous playlists (thanks to dhedberg)
  • (possible) Fix for startup crash (thanks to nwik)
  • Reduced rpm size

Please test it and let me know if everything is okay. If nothing is reported, I will release it to openrepos and eventually to harbour (without bluetooth support though).

Please especially look out that playlists are in sync with your desktop playlists (There is a slight possibility that the startup crash fix might introduce some inconsistencies).

For now you can find it here:
URL removed, use latest openrepos release.

Cheers

Last edited by luke_dirtwalker; 2015-01-18 at 14:29.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to luke_dirtwalker For This Useful Post:
Will give the release a try. Can't wait for the bluetooth control. Finally controlling using my car-radio and headset :-)

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Can you also remove the "Available offline" button?
It happened to me that I presssd it a couple times, then I had to resync my music again. I didn't had any connection, so I was out of luck at that moment (I was in another country at that moment)....

Maybe you can put that button into the playlist screen:
Hold down a playlist, a menu will popup with 'Available offline' or 'Unavailable offline'. (After selecting the option, adding a 5 second timer is also a good idea just in case...)
Also, the ability to remove playlists would be nice too you could also add this into the menu when you holddown on a playlist.
Again, when you press Delete playlist, a 5second timer for cancellation is also needed.

does this bluetooth control use MPRIS protocal for example to use it with Pebble?

Tags
meespot, qt5 wayland, sailfish, spotify, ubuntu touch