Active Topics

One seller on ebay.co.uk seems to have a lot of new N900's to sell based on his trading history.

They are shipping from HK, do you think they are geniune?

edit.

Item number provided

Last edited by ziggadebo; 2011-10-06 at 10:50.

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 585 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ London, England
Why don't you look at the feedback?
refurbished with marks NOT new. Broken pieces on back, FAKE battery. Beware!! Buyer:
Member ID i-c
28-Sep-11 19:55 Feedback conversation
NEW Nokia N900 3G 32GB WIFI GPS 5MP QWERTY SmartPhone (#270817389540) US $229.99
There is plenty of good feedback as well, but I think many people leave feedback without checking the products properly, so its possible many people left good feedback for a second-hand item described as new because it was in good condition.

IMO there is far too much negative feedback for this seller for me to trust them. You might do okay buying from them if you don't actually expect it to be new.

I got mine form them and pretty sure it's refurbished. I had to get a new battery but they refunded $30 for the battery I had to buy.

Originally Posted by retsaw View Post
Why don't you look at the feedback?

There is plenty of good feedback as well, but I think many people leave feedback without checking the products properly, so its possible many people left good feedback for a second-hand item described as new because it was in good condition.

IMO there is far too much negative feedback for this seller for me to trust them. You might do okay buying from them if you don't actually expect it to be new.
Ya, I def checked the feedback and even msgd a few people who got n900s from cellphone4ever. They (cellphone4eva) get a lot of posiitve feedback from buying and selling $0.99 headphones and other cheap items. It'd be interesting to see their feedback for items > $50, > $100, >$200 etc etc