Posts: 313 | Thanked: 247 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
For those people having issues with downloading voices, there is a bug, but what i found to works is this: close out your drive application, shut off any internet connections active, make sure the one you are going to use is switched to use when needed.

Launch drive and go to the voices menu. you should now be able to see the list of voices and download. This has worked for me everytime i have gotten the list error.

I have downloaded and used female and male voices just fine.

Note: I am in the US also.
Same here, drive app including voice navigation has been working fine for me. Thanks for the tip on how to download additional voices. I was also facing the list errror.

Posts: 126 | Thanked: 47 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco
Originally Posted by warrentaye View Post
For those people having issues with downloading voices, there is a bug, but what i found to works is this: close out your drive application, shut off any internet connections active, make sure the one you are going to use is switched to use when needed.

Launch drive and go to the voices menu. you should now be able to see the list of voices and download. This has worked for me everytime i have gotten the list error.

I have downloaded and used female and male voices just fine.

Note: I am in the US also.
yup, this is what i told chiron to try as I found that method working for me as well. seems to be the only way to download additional voices (here in the US that is).

The voice fix worked for me. Can't wait to test.

Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4N7heoXFeY

Voddler showing me how multitasking SHOULD be. Good times.

Posts: 135 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ San Fran
Originally Posted by slai View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4N7heoXFeY

Voddler showing me how multitasking SHOULD be. Good times.
Seems like an awesome app, shame its not available in the US

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 13 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ London
Whenever I take photos with my n9 holding it vertically instead of landscape, the photos can't be rotated on pc. I mean i can rotate them when i'm watching them, but it doesn't save them after rotating, the error message says "Windows photo viewer can't save the changes to this picture because there's a problem with the picture's file properties" anyone have any solution? (appart from rotating it on the phone, because then the photo is kept rotated in the gallery)

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Twice today, placed somebody on hold. It hung up after about 30 seconds.

AT&T, US... full coverage. Am I the only one?

Posts: 459 | Thanked: 669 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ The DMV
Originally Posted by Drekkie View Post
I'm in the US and drive started for me, but I don't have a car so haven't seen it take me anywhere yet.
Drive suddenly started working for me today. I don't know for sure why it's working for me now--I did have to have my sim card reprovisioned (it wasn't done properly the first time), so maybe that had something to do with it.

Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Twice today, placed somebody on hold. It hung up after about 30 seconds.

AT&T, US... full coverage. Am I the only one?
Not sure if this helps you, but I've done that on the T-mob canadian equivalent with no problems.

The Following User Says Thank You to phishbone For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by klinglerware View Post
Drive suddenly started working for me today. I don't know for sure why it's working for me now--I did have to have my sim card reprovisioned (it wasn't done properly the first time), so maybe that had something to do with it.
I thought about that too. Been there, done that... Drive will not start for me.