Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
I'm quite worried about lack of "we've shipped it" mail (apparently, even people that have received devices, never got mail informing to expect it). It's holiday season, and it's quite hard to coordinate being available all the time. Personally, I'm traveling quite a lot, and due to that, every week or two I change my address at Nokia developer, to match my location :/

Well, I hope everything will turn out OK.

/Estel
Perhaps Quim would be kind and follow up on the shipments?
To me it's obvious that not all devices are even shipped yet, like I wrote, DHL has no records of any shipping to me.

I haven't received an email, too.

Posts: 533 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ Italy
I haven't received an email and haven't received yet the N950.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
The Nokia guy, sent mail that he looked into our country problem and helping me and damagedspine(i hope matan too)

Called DHL today, but they don't have anything for me. Well, at least I'm sure it wasn't bounced back to Finland.

It's a pity, that "promised" mails with tracking code are not sent - it would be much easier to track package (obviously) and expect arrival, without calling DHL every few days.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

bit worried , because it is July now and I haven't received the device and also the email about the shipment from nokia.

Posts: 1,389 | Thanked: 1,857 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by lovewilliam View Post
bit worried , because it is July now and I haven't received the device and also the email about the shipment from nokia.
just be patience as it takes time and not a lot people working on it. It took me few weeks till i got mail, while i won before CA.

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
The principle is simple: you don't need to do anything if nobody contacts you. This program is not the only activity Ville is working on. Again, please be patient and wait. It's an award you receive, not a product you have purchased. I understand you are impatient but please understand that there are other activities and stuff going on. Thank you.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
The principle is simple: you don't need to do anything if nobody contacts you. This program is not the only activity Ville is working on. Again, please be patient and wait. It's an award you receive, not a product you have purchased. I understand you are impatient but please understand that there are other activities and stuff going on. Thank you.
I don't think anyone is impatient. We just have concerns because the outcome of the user databases merge between developer.nokia.com and ovi(or whatever) accounts was a mess. Things like vi_'s address being Papua New Guinea . Things like missing cities. etc.

Hope you got my point.

720p video support on N900,SmartReflex on N900,Keyboard and mouse support on N900
Nothing is impossible - Stable thumb2 on n900

Community SSU developer
kernel-power developer and maintainer

Last edited by freemangordon; 2012-07-06 at 19:27.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 50 | Thanked: 120 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Poland
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
I don't think anyone is impatient (...)
Heh, I'm quite convinced some people here begin to show preliminary symptoms of what might indicate impatience...
I, for one, can't !@#$ wait for my own oft-dreamed-of N950

Keep calm and carry on, gentlemen.