Okay, so for personal reason, I'm selling my beloved N900.

Thing is, I have all of my login un/passwords (for facebook etc), contacts and sms/IM history and even credit card information that I used to buy stuff from the Ovi store.

Is there a way to quickly delete all of it? Just clear it out of existence so nobody finds that info through the device.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posts: 908 | Thanked: 501 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ West Sussex, England
Yes, flash it. That will wipe everything.

Posts: 255 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Finland
Flash the phone and then format the microSDHC card, if you have one. That'll remove everything and you're good to sell it.

Originally Posted by WereCatf View Post
Flash the phone and then format the microSDHC card, if you have one. That'll remove everything and you're good to sell it.
Well, I have a lot of apps and mods to it that the buyer wants to have. If I flash I'll have to redo everything which is going to be quite a hassle.. also, do you mean flashing the eMMC? Because as far as my experience goes, when I flash to a new version all of my contacts and passwords remain.

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
no need to flash, go to setting and select Clear the device it will remove all user data except programs

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following User Says Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HellFlyer View Post
no need to flash, go to setting and select Clear the device it will remove all user data except programs
Oh dude, that's great. Never knew that existed.