Active Topics

Notices

Any progress yet? There is a bunch of great games (Mari0, Ortho Robot, Ludum Dare Games), made with Love2D, could at least try running with low perfomance.

The Following User Says Thank You to px3x For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ New Delhi, DELHI, INDIA
@Android_808 What happened? Were you able to compile SDL2 for thumb?

SDL2 is built. Can be either GLES1 support only, GLES2 only OR with a little patching of GLES headers both. It spews out a series of issues regarding keyboard layout.

Love2D still fails with same error as before, I sent a link to freemangordon. I have managed to build libretro with libretro-prboom but performance is not great. Low frame rate, lagging audio. Any suggestions of SDL2 apps to test, especially for glTexture2D functionality for my header fixes would be appreciated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
SDL2 is built. Can be either GLES1 support only, GLES2 only OR with a little patching of GLES headers both. It spews out a series of issues regarding keyboard layout.

Love2D still fails with same error as before, I sent a link to freemangordon. I have managed to build libretro with libretro-prboom but performance is not great. Low frame rate, lagging audio. Any suggestions of SDL2 apps to test, especially for glTexture2D functionality for my header fixes would be appreciated.
That is still great enough work you did there. Probably I will have to do some googling if I'm going to suggest any app. I myself was interested in the Love2D games. :P

EDIT: Does that also mean that the keyboard may now work with SDL games?

Found something that may interest you. Claims that it is for testing features of SDL2 and C++11

sdl2-platformer

Tags
devil, sdl on thumb, tmo is the best