I've been trying to contact Nokia USA since last 3 days and so far I have not been successful. I have called many times at 1-866-59NOKIA (1-866-596-6542) and all I get is an annoying music and answering machine. I've been on hold for an hour even and was not connected to anyone.

Is there an online chat for Nokia because emailing them doesn't work either.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Washington, DC
Surely Thou jest?... To question such a thing!

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Iowa, USA
I spent a total of 2.5 hours trying to get an RMA for my N900 with a broken microphone. After waiting an hour, they transferred me to tech support, then I waited another half hour for them, then they transferred me back to the returns dept. which took nearly another hour, and the woman that answered the phone was the same one I had spoken to previously, nearly an hour prior. Maybe they only have two people working the phones?

Originally Posted by ajamils View Post
I've been trying to contact Nokia USA since last 3 days and so far I have not been successful. I have called many times at 1-866-59NOKIA (1-866-596-6542) and all I get is an annoying music and answering machine. I've been on hold for an hour even and was not connected to anyone.

Is there an online chat for Nokia because emailing them doesn't work either.
If you need Nokia customer service, try calling 1-888-665-4228.

Originally Posted by mobilefan View Post
If you need Nokia customer service, try calling 1-888-665-4228.
FUK !! I'm getting the same annoying music on this number as well.

It took me over 30 mins to get someone on the phone, so yes, the annoying music will be played on the background until then. Especially with the Xmas shopping, I think the wait time might be longer than normal. Good luck.

Originally Posted by mobilefan View Post
It took me over 30 mins to get someone on the phone, so yes, the annoying music will be played on the background until then. Especially with the Xmas shopping, I think the wait time might be longer than normal. Good luck.
Since I'm currently at work, its not possible for me to that but from the reports that I've gotten from people who were able to contact them... I'm hoping that mine is shipped as well (or will ship today).