Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 1 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Kamchatka, Russia
Hi Scorpius and thanks a lot for your work. I have a problem with registration after reflashing my N900 with vanilla. Can you help me? I get "SMS registration failed" response, after pushing button "Call me" i get "Registration couldn't be completed. Server response was: old version". I've tried Yappari versions 1.1.50 and 1.1.46. I have backup made with backupmenu and can extract files from it if it can help. I've did it for /home/user/.config/scorpius/yappari.conf, /home/user/.yappari/chats.db, /home/user/.yappari/roster.db, but nothing changes. Here is my log.

Posts: 21 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Italy, Rome
Hi..i used yappari from long time, but yesterday i had to reset my n900..after reset i installed yappari another time, but now the sms/voice registration doesn't work anymore!! I tried to remove all yappari's file, tried to remove --purge yappari etc, but doesn't want to work!! How can i fix this?? Tnx!!

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Rosario, Argentina
Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Yappari es grande y tiene archivos por todo el filesystem. ¿Qué estás buscando exactamente?
Scorpius, lo que quiero buscar es el archivo que me has dicho que renombre o borre para que Yappari intente de nuevo el registro : /home/user/config/scorpius/yappari.conf
Saludos y gracias

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by Ramboxmen View Post
Scorpius, lo que quiero buscar es el archivo que me has dicho que renombre o borre para que Yappari intente de nuevo el registro : /home/user/config/scorpius/yappari.conf
Saludos y gracias
Abre el Terminal y escribe:

rm /home/user/config/scorpius/yappari.conf

Pero no te garantizo que el registro del nuevo número funcione.

here is the log of today...
sms registration fails with "old_version".. -_-
Can you do something to correct this issue?
Tnx!
Attached Files
File Type: doc yappari.doc (1.5 KB, 99 views)

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by marcphemt View Post
here is the log of today...
sms registration fails with "old_version".. -_-
Can you do something to correct this issue?
Tnx!
I had to reinstall Yappari yesterday, after more than a year of not using it. Same problem.

If I am not mistaken, Wazzapp changed some of their code that causes registrations to fail for 3d party apps.

I tried running Bluestack on Wine and register through an android emulator, but it failed to load.

Hopefully the sms generator that Coderus made will be updated.

* Apart from the verification not working I am moren than impressed with the progress over the last year. Thanks Coderus!

The Following User Says Thank You to anthonie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
just sit and wait for yappari update

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
I had to reinstall Yappari yesterday, after more than a year of not using it. Same problem.

If I am not mistaken, Wazzapp changed some of their code that causes registrations to fail for 3d party apps.

I tried running Bluestack on Wine and register through an android emulator, but it failed to load.

Hopefully the sms generator that Coderus made will be updated.

* Apart from the verification not working I am moren than impressed with the progress over the last year. Thanks Coderus!
I tried today with WART, i got codes by sms and voice call, but didn't work!! Hope scorpius can do something..now i m with SGS2, but N900 is more fluid...lol

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
you can't use code requested by other application. the only you can do is use WART code in WART to get password, and paste phonenumber and password in yappari config

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
just sit and wait for yappari update
Eagerly awaiting

Just to be sure: No other verification method currently works, right?

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp