Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Muzimak View Post
Anyone notice File Manager is gone at Ovi? Kinda loved it!
Disappeared a while ago. You can find it here. I couldnt live without it
http://projects.developer.nokia.com/filemanager

Posts: 231 | Thanked: 143 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Tallinn, Estonia
Originally Posted by dezmirean View Post
I've notice some strange behavior after the update (some short freezes). I also want to ask: my battery does not last a day, with moderate usage, few mails, 60-80 min of talktime, a a bit of web browsing. Its that ok?
I had the same problem. It took device more than 24 hours to gome down from 130mA battery usage to ordinary 20-30mA. Also this feezing is now gone. Just let it idle without restarting and should be soon ok.

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Maryland, USA
Originally Posted by mcdull View Post
Anyone knows does Drive now speaks the street names in navigation?

It's a strange decision in PR 1.1 that Map does speak the street name in Walking navigation, but for Driving navigation, it starts the Drive app which doesn't speak the street names.
I'm not sure if this is language dependent or not....but if you go into Settings>Navigation Voice, there are options (using English as the example) for English Male/Female, and English - With Street Names.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Just updated to 1.2 via NSS on my Macbook's XP boot. Everything seemed to go ok, even though the NSS told me 'update failed' but this happened when I did my E7 2 weeks ago, and it was wrong then and it was wrong just now:
Update Success! Everything seems much smoother now. A little annoyed that all of my downloaded apps are gone and I have to redownload them, but I don't mind too much.
Bit worried about Drive though, somebody earlier said you just need to wait, but I've tried waiting for around 8 minutes and still just the loading screen. Be a real shame if that's broken.
All else seems great so far. Loving the flash control in the camera ui. Yeah I know, it's the little things

Update: Yes, waiting an extra minute or two paid off, and Drive works perfectly. So far, I'm very happy with this update. Oh, I just seemed to have knocked on some wood. How odd...

Last edited by AndyNokia232; 2012-03-01 at 02:43.

Posts: 41 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Seattle, WA
How do you select things in the gallery application?

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by natmaster View Post
How do you select things in the gallery application?
You mean to delete them, or view them? I just deleted a whole bunch of old pics by using the Option 'button' (far right, three horizontal lines) choosing 'Delete' then you simply tap on the pics you want out. The nice difference in 1.2 is that instead of just a purple outline, the whole thumbnail is shaded purple - much easier to see which pics have been selected.

To view them, just tap them!

Moderator | Posts: 2,622 | Thanked: 5,447 times | Joined on Jan 2010
2 changes I am not sure are reported

1. The ?123 button on the keyboard has reverted to the PR1.0 functionality (non sticky of pressed simultaneously with another
2. The browser edges no longer respond to taps ( previoisly if you tapped on the middle of the right edge it zoomed, and up and down it scrolled. I miss that behavior)

the textarea bug where a deleted word reappears just after you press backspace one time too much is still here though.

And Drive app now has toll road option

Nemo UX blog: Grog
My website: qwazix.com
My job: oob

The Following User Says Thank You to qwazix For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Did anybody else noticed louder volume or is it just my feeling? Also battery life seems to have improved slightly

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post:
Am I missing something here. Swype keyboard no longer supports double tap spacebar to add a period or full stop. Is there a way to get this back? Having it implemented for the default keyboard would be nice also.

Posts: 15 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Brazil
After updating to 1.2 i didn't have to restart my N9 not even once!!!!!!

Everything running sound & clear, really smoothly!!!!!!!