Notices

Originally Posted by elcaito View Post
Also, as a suggestion, could it be possible to have qnetman start recording on a given date/time and told to stop after a certain time - like a day, week, month, years, etc? It would be great to have this feature so you can see in segments / blocks what amount of traffic was received/sent during the period as a single graph.
While this possibility is not planned, I am now to busy porting applications to Harmattan. A little later, improvements and new features appear, but after I make a version for MeeGo.

Information on the number of packets is not recorded. Restore it, unfortunately not yet possible.

By the way, total traffic still can be calculated in the application. If your network sessions were recorded, then go to "Network sessions", select the appropriate session in the list, and then click "Calculate traffic". You will get general statistics for selected sessions.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Ever heard of cron/alarmed? Now you have to figure out if qnetman supports dbus commands etc.
Exchange of information between the application and the demon occurs through the dbus.
Therefore qnetman supports dbus.
In particular, the command at a record, too, passes through dbus

The Following User Says Thank You to qnetman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Melbourne, Australia
Yes I know CRON... but I didn't know qnetman could be operated via the command line. What are the options? Thx

Hi just wanna ask what's the" su: applet not found error on post installation script" affect on QNetMan?

Originally Posted by Radicalz38 View Post
Hi just wanna ask what's the" su: applet not found error on post installation script" affect on QNetMan?
Do you get this error after installation?
Once you have installed, the application is launched ?

Is there a way of resetting the counter via commandline / from cron? I'd like to have it reset automatically on the first of every month, in line with my contract. For instance, is it easily possible to zero the counter with an SQLite command?

Last edited by magick777; 2013-05-19 at 20:43. Reason: Additional information

Tags
i am sleeping