okay, simpler ... android seems to love running apps in the background you cant see that you didnt request to run, and then when you want to do a few things like sms and get someones number from the contacts list to put into said started sms, you have to go back n forth and.. well, messy. looks like a ferrari, handles like a schoolbus.
i am sure you know what i mean.

lol? microsoft exchange works perfect on my n900 for me, so what are you talking about?!?!

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Yorkshire, UK
Wow never known a review to be so different to my expereinces. My N900 can't play half the stuff I throw at it, or crashes half way and scrolling, browsing and general movement on the HTC is far superior. Battery I don't know but google maps doens't chew up half my battery like ovi maps in less than half an hour and it isn't chewing up CPU with index tracker.

It does multitask, I have used one and done it so confused yours doesn't.

HTC is a better build quality and hardware keyboard is overrated if you don't have a working word editing app.

The HTC desire I have been working with urinates on the N900, all my colleagues and friends have gone for that or the iphone. I just can't stretch to the price tag at the mo'.

But I guess it is what you want from a phone, a working OS and a marketplace with choice, or a brick you can customise with limited apps in a final state.

Anti-Nokia Ambassador

Had an awesome time with the n900 but it just isnt as good as android or htc. Only thing missing is a hardware keyboard on the desire hd