Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by taylork View Post
There doesn't appear to be a diablo version of mogg that installs .....
Yeah, it's only available from the chinook extras repo...

It seems ogg-support is very similar to the mogg package so I don't see why it wouldn't work. If you'd like to wait, I'll see if I can get Panucci to work with ogg-support today since it seems to be the preferred ogg support package atm.

Thanks for your patience,

nick

Originally Posted by pton View Post
Great app! Is it possible to add in the time-stretching feature -- to play faster or slower without chipmunk effect? There are libraries like rubberband, soundtouch, scaletempo etc. This would be a Great feature addon, not found in any maemo apps yet!
It's been quite a while but I finally got around to trying to get scaletempo to work and I did, but sadly the tablet hardware is too slow to work with this plugin. The audio is choppy and the processor gets pegged to 100% with scaletempo enabled.

The other libraries you mentioned don't have gstreamer plugins so they couldn't be used with Panucci either.

nick

ogg files play but the time stays at 0:00 and doesn't resume next time. ogg files work fine in media player, mplayer, etc.
This is fixed in the current git HEAD.

mogg is no longer supported, and must be uninstalled. We now use ogg-support which imo is a much nicer package anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to nikosapi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Not sure if I missed an answer back to this bug but I want to confirm that I'm also seeing this behavior:

I've had that same problem with the center button on the D-pad no longer functioning; it's as if it pauses for a millisecond but continues playing.. or if it's already paused, it plays for a millisecond and then continues playing. It pauses and plays fine from the play/pause touchscreen control, but the D-pad can no longer play/pause as it used to. I have a preference for using the D-pad to control panucci and now the center button doesn't work in addition to the directionals doing nothing as they already weren't. I'm using panucci 0.3-4.

Still my favorite player! panucci++

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Detroit, MI
Originally Posted by nikosapi View Post
This is fixed in the current git HEAD.

mogg is no longer supported, and must be uninstalled. We now use ogg-support which imo is a much nicer package anyway.
Works perfect (along with the unmentioned D-pad pause fix).

Works perfect (along with the unmentioned D-pad pause fix).
That's great! (although I don't recall doing anything to make the d-pad buttons work)

There are a few annoying bugs left to fix and then I'll have a testing release for you guys to play around with.

Thank you all for your patience,

nick

Quick note for anyone who wishes to test the 0.4 release, please see this thread:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=296668

Problem: Installed Panucci on n810 with latest os. Mp3 plays fine but i can only "jumpto" a bookmark once after opening the app. After that the jumpto is ignored. I have to close/open the app to get my one jumpto.
What am i doing wrong?
Also, is there a help manual link? Would like to find button controls info.

Posts: 1,359 | Thanked: 717 times | Joined on May 2009 @ ...standing right behind you...
Any idea about the hissing background noise I'm getting in Panucci...but not in media player? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...547#post299547
AutoScan, Diablo5 Theme, Dialcentral, DragLock, EmelFM2, FlipClock, gPodder, Headphoned, Knots 2, Maemo Mapper, mPlayer, openNTPD, OpenSSH, Panucci, Personal Launcher, QuickNote, Seqretary, SlideLock, Telescope, YellowNotes

Originally Posted by sirfelix View Post
Problem: Installed Panucci on n810 with latest os. Mp3 plays fine but i can only "jumpto" a bookmark once after opening the app. After that the jumpto is ignored. I have to close/open the app to get my one jumpto.
What am i doing wrong?
Also, is there a help manual link? Would like to find button controls info.
Could you please describe *exactly* what steps need to be taken to reproduce this one? It works fine on my end, but the other day I think I may have experienced this.

As of now, there is no manual but there aren't very many dual-action buttons either. Here's a list:
Code:
|<< and >>|
  Primary action: Skip backward/forward by the amount contained by
    the "seek_long" gconf setting (default: 60 seconds).
  Secondary action: Skip backward/forward by one track in the playlist.

[*] (the bookmark button)
  Primary action: Create a bookmark at the current position
  Secondary action: Switch to the playlist tab and highlight the
    current track.
Thanks for the bug report

Tags
barbiestrsand