Posts: 844 | Thanked: 521 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ UK southampton
I have posted in the Sygic thread but have had no response hopefully someone else has has a similar situation. I had to send my N900 back to Nokia for repair but they could not repair it and replaced itt.
So I reinstalled Sygic mobile maps on my new device but when I enter my activation code it says it is already in use on another device(my old N900).
I have E-mailed Sygic countless times but have yet to get a response.
Anyone else purchased this and had to change devices?
Obviously their system has logged my mac address, I only wish I had a note of it so I could use mac spoofing.

i've had this... my usb connector broke off and nokia replaced the motherboard so i got another IMEI and couldnt use sygic anymore. Mailed them on a evening and the second morning i got mail that i could reactivate it and it worked

The Following User Says Thank You to dof250 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dof250 View Post
i've had this... my usb connector broke off and nokia replaced the motherboard so i got another IMEI and couldnt use sygic anymore. Mailed them on a evening and the second morning i got mail that i could reactivate it and it worked
Do the forum a favour and post the email address you used to contact Sygic, casper27 may not be using the one you used.

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to dynomot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dof250 View Post
I hope they get round to sorting this out aswell soon. Did they just reset your activation code?

Just an update Sygic E-mailed and reset my activation code.
Alls well in the world
Koodos to Sygig

EDIT: I contacted them by e-mail using this address.
support@sygic.com

Last edited by casper27; 2010-08-02 at 10:42.