Posts: 124 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
Nice Welcome Neighbor.

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S 4G for everyday use. Never did quite get fmms to ever work right [and the wife like's to send pics alot]. Other nagging mobile issues have been nipping at my ability to just use the device in a phone capacity ... so I add the Galaxy to the group.

I love the community effort put forward to make up for Nokia's very short sighted way of handling this device. I will keep the device, update it and hack around with it as a hobby device now. Maybe flash MeeGo etc and have some fun with it now that it does not HAVE to answer work or IT calls -lol-.

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ The Northpole
Yeah. n900 can be a pain in the ars judging by this and other posts. I guess the 'luck' factor is working for me. I was waiting for next gen commie when I got n900. E7's out now but I won't change to it for a couple reasons which don't belong in this post. Good luck!!!

Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Goddammit - my Maps software also doesn't dial numbers. How sucky is that?? This thing is a piece of crap.

Posts: 124 | Thanked: 38 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gaffney, South Carolina, USA
Replaced the POS Galaxy S 4G with a HTC G2 [The new one]. Was good to have the N900 right there to pick me up from a purchasing mistake. Very good backup device.

Tags
bwaaaa, he needs bada, just shoot me, what's a n900, what's maemo?, what's up doc?