Hi everyone,

I've downloaded the required -USA- eMMC file for my device onto my PC (XP). My issue now is that my XP doesn't recognize my USB. On the other hand it words perfectly when I boot the rootfs file. Any know what to do... I mean really know what to do?

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to aovide For This Useful Post:
I can't seem to find a directory that lists all the command lines to the N900's 'x terminal'. All I want is a command for detecting wifi connection and their details before apply Cleven.

The Following User Says Thank You to aovide For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Regarding your first post,
  1. Please do some search before posting a new thread. There are already at least a dozen threads on the same topic.
  2. You received some answers in some of your other threads, please follow them.
  3. Check out my reply to your PM. In a nutshell, I was on the same boat for a while. Trying the flashing procedure on a diffetent PC has solved it.

Regarding your second post,
  1. What does that have to do with the thread title? Please stick to the topic. Find a thread on that topic and if you are 100% sure you have done all you could and still did not find anyone else discussing it, create a new thread. Threads of the "my personal chatterbox" kind are not very helpful and people generally tend to ignore them.
  2. A "list of all the commands lines"? Are you serious? That's like asking for a "list of all the sentences in the English language".
  3. For the network connection details, try ifconfig or iwconfig but I am not sure I understand your question enough to tell if they will provide the answers you want.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: