I have installed Petrovich on my N900 and used it a few times to send files via bluetooth. Lately I am not able to open the application. The status bar shows the clock running then suddenly the window is closing. Thereafter I tried uninstalling and Installing to many times but of no use.
Can anyone guide me on this.

Thanks,

Sam

why do you need petrovich ? you can send any file by (sharing) option, just long press on the file and you can see it !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AgogData For This Useful Post:
i believe the file sharing service is built in since pr1.2, no need for petrovich anyway

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Petrovich should be marked as obsolete...

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Senegal
I have installed Petrovich on my N900 and used it a few times to send files via bluetooth. Lately I am not able to open the application. The status bar shows the clock running then suddenly the window is closing. Thereafter I tried uninstalling and Installing to many times but of no use.

Ugoforeigner

Please, I am having a problem of "petrovich starting and quitting" on my N900. Who can help me now to solve the issue immediately. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Ugoforeigner

yeah you dont open it. you find a file, select share, and select petrovich.

Originally Posted by Ugoforeigner View Post
Please, I am having a problem of "petrovich starting and quitting" on my N900. Who can help me now to solve the issue immediately. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Ugoforeigner

I have installed Petrovich on my N900 and used it a few times to send files via bluetooth. Lately I am not able to open the application. The status bar shows the clock running then suddenly the window is closing. Thereafter I tried uninstalling and Installing to many times but of no use. Please, Can anyone quickly guide me on this.

Originally Posted by Ugoforeigner View Post

Ugoforeigner

Please please please, I am having a problem of "petrovich starting and quitting" on my N900. Who can help me now to solve the issue immediately. Thanks in advance for your answer.

Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
yeah you dont open it. you find a file, select share, and select petrovich.

Thanks, I have tried it but not still working out.