Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by herpderp View Post
You sure have a lot of experience for a 13 year old!

FYI I can also say I was not impressed by the N9. I liked the design, it's the swipe interface I don't like, too easy to swipe away apps when you'd like to do something else (for example in a game)...
It's up to you actually Everybody has his own opinion as I have mine, I tried the Galaxy Nexus (for my aunt) which I didn't like. Galaxy Note (My cousin's) And I didn't like it either, as well as my Dad's iPhone.. Ughh. Samsung Galaxy S3 (My friend's) also didn't like it.. Motorola Razr (My friend's) didn't like it! The only phone that fit my hand perfectly and was too comfortable was the N9.

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by herpderp View Post
You sure have a lot of experience for a 13 year old!

FYI I can also say I was not impressed by the N9. I liked the design, it's the swipe interface I don't like, too easy to swipe away apps when you'd like to do something else (for example in a game)...
are you even old enough to hold one of those?
what would be the minimum age?
like 10, maybe?

The Following User Says Thank You to misterc For This Useful Post:
my sim card cutter should be here. now i am looking forward to using the phone.

i come from a long line of buying nokia's fashion phones (a series that they should bring back) so therefore lol i rarely ever impressed by the design of anyphone. i own one of nokia's rather infamous phones that causes me to be rather famous at my school

The Following User Says Thank You to Klavier For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Birmingham, UK
is it infamous?

am i even more infamous as a 36 year old housewife, with a rooted, incepted, unrestricted-system-UI'ed modded N9 64gb?

the ever so famous nokia 7380. the cute tiny buttonless/touch screenless phone lol

The Following User Says Thank You to Klavier For This Useful Post:
Not amazed about your 64G white N9 device?? how about a 13-year-old kid who has "tried millions & trillions of the newest phones"?? Epic!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazsa For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by misterc View Post
are you even old enough to hold one of those?
what would be the minimum age?
like 10, maybe?
Well, my old E71 broke down so I had to buy a new phone. Back then, I started modding games and PC's since I was 7 :O And then I saw the N9, without even trying it I knew it was the one. When I went to buy it, the shop owner was like "Oh, you want that piece of junk?! It's a NOKIA dude! It isn't even worth the price!". I told him "I know what I am doing and I will shut you up later on, keep that thought in your mind". Then after a few days I came back to him with after I installed NITDroid on it.
Literally, he had no more comments to use.

I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

The Following User Says Thank You to AMD For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
AMD we all know your story so don't try to spice it up, ok?

You got the n9 knew s*it about it, in fact for quite some time you wished you bought the lumia 800 instead of this...

You bought the n9 solely for the hardware design so don't spout rubbish on what you knew about it...

Why try to dramatize events?

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-20 at 05:35.

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
AMD we all know your story so don't try to spice it up, ok?

You got the n9 knew s*it about it, in fact for quite some time you wished you bought the lumia 800 instead of this...

You bought the n9 solely for the hardware design so don't spout rubbish on what you knew about it...

Why try to dramatize events?
Who the hell wills to buy a phone without checking its software too? I already knew I had to deal with not much apps & games. I was completely fine with that. What made me go sick on the N9 was the tracker. Until know it has broke down more than 7 times. But you, Arie, and wook_sf (for creating the incredible deb!) helped me to fix it. And since there is a solution.. N9 is perfect!
Oh, and don't forget.. Without you I wouldn't even know how to open dev mode!