Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Is the content of your aegis.ssu-keyring-001.list file really
deb ht tps://xxxxx:xxxxx@downloads.maemo.nokia.com/unreleased/harmattan-pr12/001 ./
or have you anonymized it?
I've added that repo to my list (with my credentials) but it doesn't work. Could be because I have a N950, but could also be because the credentials are wrong.

Do you mind sharing yours?

Last edited by zehjotkah; 2012-01-12 at 08:23.

The Following User Says Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post:
Posts: 861 | Thanked: 936 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Bulgaria
@zehjotkah
Credentials are obviously removed, not to disclose the owner or any security stuff.

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by zlatko View Post
@zehjotkah
Credentials are obviously removed, not to disclose the owner or any security stuff.
I don't think that the credentials are different for every N9. They're just different for each repository.
For example you can use N9 credentials to add the N9 repository to the N950 without problems.
His credentials would be the N9-beta-testing credentials then and it wouldn't be possible to track him down.

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Now this thread is live on GSMArena

Posts: 2,021 | Thanked: 1,060 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Hong Kong
so meefolders become useless suddenly

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
so meefolders become useless suddenly
Not necessarily.. we don't know the capability of the new folder on homescreen. For example, will it allow the same icon shortcuts in multiple folders? I doubt it will, but Meefolders does.

Posts: 34 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Portugal, Porto
thanks for sharing

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
I know I may be in the minority here, but I don't think I'd use folders. My app view scrolls like butter in the sun, so I don't think I'd care about 'another step' when I could just scroll down. It's kinda why I love the N9, it's all so smooth and liquidy, no need to slow myself down with tap tap tap folders.

I would appreciate an update that included some kind of Vlingo app capability, I miss that from my E7.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 22 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on May 2010 @ paris, france
Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
I don't think that the credentials are different for every N9. They're just different for each repository.
For example you can use N9 credentials to add the N9 repository to the N950 without problems.
His credentials would be the N9-beta-testing credentials then and it wouldn't be possible to track him down.
there is no point in sharing the credentials since the repository doesn't work anymore. I still have a pending notification about last week update which I can't do.
I would just risk to put my friend at nokia in a bad position.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tamerbatar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by tamerbatar View Post
I would just risk to put my friend at nokia in a bad position.
I hope you haven't done that already.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post: