Posts: 44 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Somewhere on earth
I've installed this package, but it seem nothing has changed my keyboard layout at all. and i dont understand this http://taschenorakel.de/michael/2011...ethods-maliit/

can anyone help me drive thru?

thx

Are you simple?

Scroll down to the link that YOU provided and you'll see instructions on how to use it and what it's compatible with.

The Following User Says Thank You to hawaii For This Useful Post:
i did but it said something service error ... m not sure.

~ $ meego-im-uiserver
Use system compositor
void MIndicatorServiceClient::connectToIndicatorDbus()
MInputContextDbusConnection was unable to connect to indicator server: "The name com.meego.core.MinputMethodStatusIndicator was not provided by any .service files"

What should i do?

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by covid View Post
~ $ meego-im-uiserver
Use system compositor
void MIndicatorServiceClient::connectToIndicatorDbus()
MInputContextDbusConnection was unable to connect to indicator server: "The name com.meego.core.MinputMethodStatusIndicator was not provided by any .service files"

What should i do?
I have the same problem , if anyone can solve this problem? Anyone that I say thanks

Banned | Posts: 695 | Thanked: 308 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ originally pakistan ,now in china
http://wiki.maemo.org/QtComponents

Read installation part carefully .
QtComponents (Harmattan one), hardcode fonts internally on plugin and on UIConstants.js file.So, to get the best look and feel you need to install 'Nokia Pure Text' and 'Nokia Pure text light' fonts on the device.(which are nokia's property and are not provided openly to every one but only to developers )
The same happens for theme. There's already a qt-components-blanco-theme package on the catalog provided before, but it only contains scaffold for the blanco theme. To get blanco theme running on the device ,you know what you have to do .
It is not an end-user approach .

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ indonesia
Originally Posted by prankster View Post
http://wiki.maemo.org/QtComponents

Read installation part carefully .
QtComponents (Harmattan one), hardcode fonts internally on plugin and on UIConstants.js file.So, to get the best look and feel you need to install 'Nokia Pure Text' and 'Nokia Pure text light' fonts on the device.(which are nokia's property and are not provided openly to every one but only to developers )
The same happens for theme. There's already a qt-components-blanco-theme package on the catalog provided before, but it only contains scaffold for the blanco theme. To get blanco theme running on the device ,you know what you have to do .
It is not an end-user approach .
In essence I need to do now with this problem how??
Sorry I am noob