Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
killall hildon-desktop or simply reboot

The Following User Says Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 559 | Thanked: 166 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Cyprus
excellent update btw! I like the new HD and DVD buttons on the camera UI. thanks

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Serbia
Originally Posted by ibrakalifa View Post
killall hildon-desktop or simply reboot
Hi, thanks for your reply.

After 4 reboots no luck.

I dont know how to kill hildon desktop, my phone is iresponsive, i tried keyboard shortcut to lunch xterm, but nothing happen.

Maybe any other possible solution?

Guess i ll have to flash my phone

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
replace ur transition with old one, do it with filebox

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by nowaq View Post
Hi, thanks for your reply.

After 4 reboots no luck.

I dont know how to kill hildon desktop, my phone is iresponsive, i tried keyboard shortcut to lunch xterm, but nothing happen.

Maybe any other possible solution?

Guess i ll have to flash my phone
disable the watchdog (lifeguard) using Maemo Flasher...you device will boot normally then use filebox to revert back to default transitions...remember to enable the lifeguard again after you have replaced the transitions...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 11 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Serbia
i ve disabled watchdog using

flasher-3.5 --enable-rd-mode --set-rd-flags=no-lifeguard-reset

the problem is same, i cant get into filebox or xterm.

I will flash my phone, but i am deeply concerned that something will go wrong, phone is acting strange.. i have multiboot, and nitdroid installed, dont know if its required to do full flash or just rootfs..

I have few more questions before flashing, i am sorry for off topic,my phone is now in RD mode, when booting there is a little icon of phone with wrench just below NOKIA logo, do i need to disable that before flashing, and how? do i need to enable watchdog before flashing, , and if i do, how to do that?

Thanks in advance and sorry for stupid questions..

Last edited by nowaq; 2012-03-25 at 13:34.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
Originally Posted by nowaq View Post
i ve disabled watchdog using

flasher-3.5 --enable-rd-mode --set-rd-flags=no-lifeguard-reset

the problem is same, i cant get into filebox or xterm.

I will flash my phone, but i am deeply concerned that something will go wrong, phone is acting strange.. i have multiboot, and nitdroid installed, dont know if its required to do full flash or just rootfs..

I have few more questions before flashing, i am sorry for off topic,my phone is now in RD mode, when booting there is a little icon of phone with wrench just below NOKIA logo, do i need to disable that before flashing, and how? do i need to enable watchdog before flashing, , and if i do, how to do that?

Thanks in advance and sorry for stupid questions..
if flashing is you last option then disable RD mode before you start flashing....disable RD mode will enable the watchdog (lifeguard).....

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Indonesia/Singapore
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
Please file a ticket on the bugtracker with the EXACT STEPS to reproduce it
hi, after observations for few days it looks that email from Facebook(conversation) received in two different content, early email include long history of conversation and this one cause email apps closed with error message and this message also sometimes can be read (cannot find steps to reproduce). Latest email received only show short conversation(updated) this email work fine so far. Will see for the next few days

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
how u can see if u have testing version?
on my "about product"/version i have 21.2011.38-1
should i have something else written there?

Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Hello guys. I have just added CSSU repo and downloaded CSSU enabler but couldn't download "libqtm-dev" nor "qt-mobility-examples" because they conflict with several "libqt4" packages
so after that I downloaded "CSSU features configurator" and when opend it, it showed me a warning message that it should "fix Config" that replaces the default "transition.ini" and that may cause a reboot loop or brick OS....

so is this normal????
or should I keep default "transition.ini" and do another thing??

Edit: BTW now app manager shows available updates for most of "libqtm-......" packages but it shows the same conflict problem mentioned in line 3 ??

Last edited by AnasSyria; 2012-03-27 at 00:09.

Tags
cssu testing