Posts: 579 | Thanked: 286 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Australia
Apples marketing is amazing. After reading about the release of the iphone 4 on the front page of a news website it got me thinking. Nokia has a lot to learn. Nokia seems like it couldn’t sell gold to rich people while apple can sell poo

Apple could release most features on the iphones we had a long time ago but they wont. they ease it in slowley. They are kinda making everyone getting used to one feature at a time.

I never met anyone who owned a N95 and knew how to update firmware, install apps, hack the phone and multitask. Only untill the iphone came alone most of the worlds apple owner I believe have become techier (maybe not yet but when the iphone can do it all).
now the iphone has Video calls and you wait and see how many sheep will be using it like its new tech, but its a good thing. if only it was nokia or something open source

just a thought. its a good marketing concept. Go to hand it to apple on that sense.

Last edited by felbutss; 2010-06-09 at 01:40.

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Why is this in the General forum?

opsi daysi

"Relevant topics not tied to a specific program, OS or device. Post here if you can't find a better place."

Lol yeah they are good at copying and stealing ideas from others.. For example check out there official iPhone 4 Ad listen carefully at 1.14...@S$ H0L3S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHngLJ0RlNg

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TH3ORY For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
the multi-tasking of the iPhone 4 is just like on symbian (minimized).

well to tell ya all, i like the iPhone, (except from the fact that "if you want internet browsing you must only use Safari, coz that's the Apple Law!" -tehkseven, but wait! there Opera Mini) but men, when the iPhone came in, everyone has iPhone.

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Sorta sad that your own verbiage is being used to sell more of their product. Too bad that's been done over and over in the past.

Originally Posted by felbutss View Post
Apples marketing is amazing. After reading about the release of the iphone 4 on the front page of a news website it got me thinking. Nokia has a lot to learn. Nokia seems like it couldn’t sell gold to poor people.
Of course not. Poor people don't have enough money to buy gold.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Of course not. Poor people don't have enough money to buy gold.
good point

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
is the iPhone 4 gonna be selling more than a thousand dollars?

EDIT: men i need to do my research

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Posts: 1,148 | Thanked: 613 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Toronto
Originally Posted by TH3ORY View Post
Lol yeah they are good at copying and stealing ideas from others.. For example check out there official iPhone 4 Ad listen carefully at 1.14...@S$ H0L3S http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHngLJ0RlNg
Hell yeah Nokia should sue them

btw more then 13000 people disliked that video and Adding comments has been disabled for thhat video

lol I've flagged that video as misleading

"I'm a N900 user, can I haz Flash 10 plz?!11!?" © Jaffa

Elopocalypse started on 11.02.2011

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HellFlyer For This Useful Post: