Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
According to our records, all the devices haven been shipped EXCEPT those shipping to Latin America:

N9 Roberto Colistete Jr.
N9 Victor Bravo Bravo
N9 Mikhail Yasha Ramalho Gadelha
N950 Antonio Araujo Brett
N950 Fernando Muņoz
N950 Matias Perez

The reason is the more complicated customs situation there. These devices have departed from Finland this week and are making a stop in North America. From there they will be shipped to the different countries. Sorry for the extra wait. Not really our fault. :/

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Venezuela
Dear Quim,
I really appreciate all your efforts and the information you share with us. These are good news.

Best Regards

Antonio Araujo Brett

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 267 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
According to our records, all the devices haven been shipped EXCEPT those shipping to Latin America:
Hi Quim,
I don't know if I'm wrong, but I should recieve a N9 via new apps for nokia store and this belongs to the summer device program, right?
I didn't recieve the device or a mail from dpp till now and I think germany is not in Latin America

Greetings from germany, keep up the good work!

The Following User Says Thank You to EmaNymton For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Hi EmaNymton! Sorry: my fault. You will get it this week.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 267 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
No problem, I received the shipment information by DHL today. I will update the wiki when I get the device.
Thanks!

Posts: 203 | Thanked: 538 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Colombia

N9 Roberto Colistete Jr.
N9 Victor Bravo Bravo
N9 Mikhail Yasha Ramalho Gadelha
N950 Antonio Araujo Brett
N950 Fernando Muņoz
N950 Matias Perez

The reason is the more complicated customs situation there. These devices have departed from Finland this week and are making a stop in North America. From there they will be shipped to the different countries. Sorry for the extra wait. Not really our fault. :/
Hello Quim, I would like to know if we should wait for a tracking number before waiting for the package to arrive College started classes this week and there is nobody else at home.

Usual courier practice, yes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post:
Hello qgil,

I just received an e-mail from DHL about the N9 shipment and I'm in Brazil so I'm worried about the taxes here...

I know that you already said that we wouldn't pay any taxes but the shipping adress is my home and I just wanna know if (and how) Nokia will deal with the customs here.

Download it at Maemo Garage or at extras-devel

No idea, I would need to ask. Isn't it easier to wait and see? If there is any problem let us know. If not... enjoy!

Posts: 1,269 | Thanked: 3,961 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Brazil
No idea, I would need to ask. Isn't it easier to wait and see? If there is any problem let us know. If not... enjoy!
Received the N9 here in Brazil. 100% ok, no extra charges.

Thanks very much for all Nokia guys who made the Summer'12 Device Program possible.
-- My blog about mobile & scientific computing ---
Sailfish : Sony Xperia X, Gemini, Jolla, Jolla C, Jolla Tablet, Nexus 4. Nokia N9, N900, N810.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcolistete For This Useful Post: