Nice idea but it seems the ads are links to applications inside 1Mobile Market.. I don't get to see the host name. I will just try to not use the market that much. Thank you for the help.

Edit: The 1mobile market cache is here: /sdcard/Android/data/me.onemobile.android/cache/

In the folder /sdcard/Android/data/me.onemobile.android/cache/images you will find many image files starting with "i" and a few starting with "-" or numbers (on my side I had 7).

From the 7 files one was html type and I left it as is, but the other 6 image files I replaced with 0 length files.

EDIT: After some time the files are replaced by the store... So the ADS will come back.

Last edited by coco_f2001; 2014-04-03 at 15:49.

I might have missed this, but when testing dice appbfrom harbour, d100 is at the top, so rolling until you get that 100 = many tries. Tip: swipe from right next to bottom, the whole pulley menu will show up instantly, click the option you want from the upper parts. Lame maybe, but seems to be a feature, and since guidelines have nothing for long lists yet could be useful. Happy sailing

Last edited by szopin; 2014-03-17 at 21:21.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ kaputtgart, merkelistan
hi everybody,

actually i'm still using my n900, cause i didn't find a way to sync my jolla with my mac... i don't trust google and i hoped there would be a way to sync my calender and contacts local via usb or bluethooth... is there any possibility? some android apps? any idea? or could i just sync my n900 and after that my n900 with my jolla?
installing owncloud seems to be quite a bit of work and if i want to encrypt the connections even more...

thank anybody who has any idea...

sincerly

tobasmogaster

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by tobasmogaster View Post
thank anybody who has any idea...
You can export your contacts to vcf, probably best to merge them into one file afterwards and import that to your Jolla. All other ways I tried like direct sync with n9 did not work (people claim it works and it does partially, contacts with special chars or something odd do not get synced).

For calendar, I actually did not do any of this but syncevolution should work on n900 and people said it did (just recently I read about problems) work on their Jolla.

If you want to try I can give you access to my owncloud server (ssl, userdata encrypted, if you do not trust me with some calendar entries you may delete them after the sync and tell me to delete your account), contact me on IRC

The Following User Says Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ kaputtgart, merkelistan
Originally Posted by chemist View Post
You can export your contacts to vcf, probably best to merge them into one file afterwards and import that to your Jolla. All other ways I tried like direct sync with n9 did not work (people claim it works and it does partially, contacts with special chars or something odd do not get synced).

For calendar, I actually did not do any of this but syncevolution should work on n900 and people said it did (just recently I read about problems) work on their Jolla.

If you want to try I can give you access to my owncloud server (ssl, userdata encrypted, if you do not trust me with some calendar entries you may delete them after the sync and tell me to delete your account), contact me on IRC
great offer mate, but actually i was just asking for a possibility to sync my stuff localy...
fear that's not possible...
i allready know how to get my contacts on my phone and i gonna try later to set up a owncloud server, perhabs i may ask you for some help if i should have a problem i won't find a solution for.

but thank you again...