When I try to take a pic with the camera for example, it gives me a middle finger and a message "Memory not accessible unable to save content", I cannot save anything on the phone (Notes, Songs, make vids and stuff like that), but I can download apps so the damaged storage is the bigger one.

What can I do to fix this because Im going to trow my phone out the window and go buy an Iphone and **** all over the internet about Nokia.

One thing I've noticed is that when I reboot it, it allows me to take 1 pic and after that the same story. I guess it just likes to annoy me.

I guess you are all going to post me a thread where there are 13051830 pages and no resolving the issue so please don't do that.

Oh... one more thing. When I try to delete something it says that the file is Read Only and it cannot delete it

Posts: 123 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Russia
Just connect phone to PC and check MyDocs disk (chkdsk or Properties/system/check disk or where it is, I don't remember).

The Following User Says Thank You to ForeverYoung For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ForeverYoung View Post
Just connect phone to PC and check MyDocs disk (chkdsk or Properties/system/check disk or where it is, I don't remember).
I would like to hug you

I cant believe that Windows actually fixed something

just a short notice to say that I just solved the problem thanks to this post. i was unable to have write acess to my fat32 memory on the nokia n900 with the same error messages posted above for taking pictures and saving files to disk.

I do not use windows but the fix on linux is similar: plug in your n900, run your disc utility tool, go to the 32Gb fat32 drive unmount it and click the button that says check and repair. I got a message after less than a minute saying that there was no problem. And viola! phone back to it's usual self.

BTW my original username is andresm but i have closed the email attached to that user name. Sorry!

just a short note. it seems i did not do the check disc thing with my linux machine. it seemed to have worked once but latter the problem came again. i later had a windows 7 machine and as i plugged it in it said that it needed checking. i said to repair and to save files if needed. it took some time but now it is fixed. i guess is one of there fat32 file system thing that windows holds the only or best way to fix it. or that i was not using the correct tool on linux.

AMP.