Notices

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Is the worldclock mod this one?
http://www.forums.internettablettalk...ad.php?t=75425
no this one....

talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1150223&postcount=1

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
TransTech, update didn't help me (with clock and font).

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
I've already done qtlockscreen packaging, next I'll take care of the wallpapers.
Can I remove the templates, they take roughly 2 MB?

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
I've already done qtlockscreen packaging, next I'll take care of the wallpapers.
Can I remove the templates, they take roughly 2 MB?
Ok, you can remove them, btw they are only for Power Users.. [as it requires PC support]

p.s. contact @AapoRantalainen, as he is also working for packing MaeMeeMo [eg. QBW stuff, themes and icons part], you both can merge your efforts so it will be easy.

btw dont pack extra wallpapers, as they can be hosted on "talk.maemo.org" itself.
Originally Posted by C00Ler View Post
TransTech, update didn't help me (with clock and font).
Did you try re-setting the Lockscreen using qtlockscreen-configuration app alternately try [killall qtlockscreen] using xterm and reply me, if it solves for your language,

And if it still doesnt solve properly then i'll have to make a tailored/special one for you.

The Following User Says Thank You to TransTech For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
Yes, the update contains QBW Config files which would only require importing files to beecon and importing beecon to buffer steps.
Hi TransTech,

just to inform you that I have successfully completed all the steps in v 1.2 following your guide. No problems in any stage, except I have only the plain Nemo Dockbar. How to add other applications in dockbar? Stage-3 Step-8 needs more explanation for people like me who are not experiences with QBW.

Originally Posted by TransTech View Post
Did you try re-setting the Lockscreen using qtlockscreen-configuration app alternately try [killall qtlockscreen] using xterm and reply me, if it solves for your language,

And if it still doesnt solve properly then i'll have to make a tailored/special one for you.

Hey, thanks, but I use QtLockscreen Configuration, and I have re-writed old .ini files and folders of your lockscreens, but the font doesn't display properly.

Originally Posted by hermes040 View Post
Hi TransTech,

just to inform you that I have successfully completed all the steps in v 1.2 following your guide. No problems in any stage, except I have only the plain Nemo Dockbar. How to add other applications in dockbar? Stage-3 Step-8 needs more explanation for people like me who are not experiences with QBW.
Thanks for confirming..

btw here is the detailed

Stage 3 - Step 8
Add App Shortcuts as per your like and place them on the Nemo-Dockbar as shown in the MaeMeeMo screenshots [related to shortcuts],
[P.S: Add shortcuts from homescreen edit menu i.e the Desktop Menu when you long press on the Homescreen to add widgets.]

Hope I explained it well.

p.s. This explanation will be added to v1.2.1 soon...
[Update Urgency: Low]

Originally Posted by C00Ler View Post
Hey, thanks, but I use QtLockscreen Configuration, and I have re-writed old .ini files and folders of your lockscreens, but the font doesn't display properly.
Do you have nokia pure font? if not install it and check. or else I will make a special version for you.

I made first attempt to distribute Queen BeeCon Widget:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1178433

As stated this has never done before, so this is pioneer work. I would like to hear some comments about that before rushing deeper with widgets. Currently it could eat another widgets and what not, just because I haven't think every possible usercase.

---
Me and Marmistrz have discussed and we approximately know what we are doing, don't worry.

TransTech, I have Nuke Pure Font I think that problem is in language.

(This have asked couple of page ago) Swipe has own discussion thread here: http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=74481

Tags
maemeemo