Posts: 99 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Meppen, Germany
Hey folks,

while I am writing this with my PC, I am still thinking - HD2 or N900? I love N900 for its endless possibilities... But I hate it for the lack of Apps, badly integrated Facebook Support and its battery... I love HD2 (Android with Sense UI) for its great UI, clear look of UI, everythings very colorful and so on but I hate it for it sometimes being very slow and that there is no Telepathy IM integrated... Is there a way to get it? Skype is veryy CPU intensive, and Meebo - okay, my last possibility, but if thats the only one I dunno wanna switch to android... Its so annoying that there is no correctly and FULLY integrated Chat Support in Android... -.-

I love N900, but I hate it also Hard to explain...
What do you think? Stay with N900? Switch to Android and readjust myself? Try WP7?(just kidding )? I dont know...
Help please THANKS

Robin

Last edited by mautz001; 2011-11-02 at 21:47. Reason: Title changed

Posts: 502 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ /dev/null
N900 does not really lack `applications' as per se. Enable extras-{testiing,devel} and you will see 1000s more `applications' for you to try out. Then there's some repositories scattered around internet which holds various stuff along with `applications' which has not been added to the usual repositories.

I would personally stay with N900 as reading the specifications of that device does not appear to include a qwerty keyboard.

Posts: 528 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ MLB.AU
pick the one with the better UI.
cya, all the best

Originally Posted by tuxsavvy View Post
N900 does not really lack `applications' as per se. Enable extras-{testiing,devel} and you will see 1000s more `applications' for you to try out. Then there's some repositories scattered around internet which holds various stuff along with `applications' which has not been added to the usual repositories.

I would personally stay with N900 as reading the specifications of that device does not appear to include a qwerty keyboard.
I already added Extras Devel (without my N900 would be really useless ) But There are no Games, no really good FB clients, ...)

Originally Posted by bingomion View Post
pick the one with the better UI.
cya, all the best
okay, then I should use HD2 uhm I dont knnooow >:<