Posts: 1,444 | Thanked: 461 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ pakistan
the thing with this dockbar is that after changing a background or a theme when i click one of the shortcuts in the dockbar nothing happens and after few seconds it vanishes :$

Posts: 247 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on May 2010 @ limassol cyprus
same here .... thought it was just me.

maybe its clashing with the new cssu or another app maybe, dunno. dont mind it that much though.

well it wasn't an issue for me few days before , but now it's really been a headache :$

Happens to me on occasions too. Also when I restart I get a little black square appear because Homescreen Dockbar has taken it upon itself to create a new dockbar. When I get rid of this extra bit my dockbars disappear also.

At the moment it seems to be behaving itself. If I remember correctly there was always a problem with Python widgets that caused all widgets to disappear from the homescreens. Not sure if this is it rearing it's ugly head again. Can't even remember if it got fixed in a Nokia update.

Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
Happens to me on occasions too. Also when I restart I get a little black square appear because Homescreen Dockbar has taken it upon itself to create a new dockbar. When I get rid of this extra bit my dockbars disappear also.

At the moment it seems to be behaving itself. If I remember correctly there was always a problem with Python widgets that caused all widgets to disappear from the homescreens. Not sure if this is it rearing it's ugly head again. Can't even remember if it got fixed in a Nokia update.

hope devs will put their attention on this issue.

Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
problem here, position gets changed whenever turn my phone,