Notices

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Rochdale UK
Qspot is usable but still crashes from time to time and isn't the best

but Qspot is the only one ive had working properly the rest are pants, infact Qspot isnt all that good either.

Please follow me on Twitter

www.twitter.com/marcdixon

GOOD JOB JORIN!!!

I have been waiting for a good Spotify
client since I have my N900.
I am very happy that I can finally enjoy my
premium account on my mobile.
The gui is good and simple, I am only missing the
off line playlist mode. that's all.

Thanks a bunch for this development I have been
waiting for, for quite a while now.

Excellent work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi! Got a N900 today, and installed your app. Love it, but do you still work on it? I would love a offline function
And when I have selected a playlist, I can't go back to the select playlist. Does it have this function? I can't find it :P
Thanks

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by override16 View Post
Hi! Got a N900 today, and installed your app. Love it, but do you still work on it? I would love a offline function
And when I have selected a playlist, I can't go back to the select playlist. Does it have this function? I can't find it :P
Thanks
dont think anyone working on footify anymore. correct me if I'm wrong. using footify from time to time.

But we also have qspot were the developer working activly. No offline mode for any spotify client to maemo yet.

Tags
client, despotify, gtk+2.0, spotify