Originally Posted by xomm View Post
He probably means never.

Urho Kontorri has said there are still major problems with stability in PR1.2, so I won't be hoping for a May release.
Makes you wonder why they released PR1.2 in HK then if there are major instability problems with it.

12-21-2012

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Originally Posted by joshua.maverick View Post
Are you serious, that is super gay.
Originally Posted by Urho Konttori
I would like to take just a sec also to address the comments about the leaked firmware. It is indeed not the final Pr1.2 firmware, and there are reasons for it. So, if you find severe issues in it, don't be surprised. If it only had minor issues, it would have been published already. We are often finding still some new major issues in the stabilization phase. It's normal for big projects.
http://konttoristhoughts.blogspot.co...re-i-come.html
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bristol, UK
Urho Kontorri has said there are still major problems with stability in PR1.2, so I won't be hoping for a May release.
I'm not convinced there'll be a PR1.3, so the longer Nokia continues working on Maemo the better in my view.

Originally Posted by spanner View Post
I'm not convinced there'll be a PR1.3, so the longer Nokia continues working on Maemo the better in my view.
I thought they said there would be one more firmware release after PR1.2?
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
A guy from Maemo told me that it will be "this month". So at least we have that.

End of May I think.

Posts: 253 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bristol, UK
I thought they said there would be one more firmware release after PR1.2?
That's good news - I must have missed it.

PR1.2 NOW! Or something.

Originally Posted by nexus_7 View Post
Makes you wonder why they released PR1.2 in HK then if there are major instability problems with it.
Don't ask me. He said it himself. (See my other post.)

january 2011

Tags
pr 1.2, retards, sygic