Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by danramos View Post
What's wrong with you? Get over it and buy something else.
Have the other main OSes. It's time for some fresh OSes for all of you old dogs

Just to get an idea and that maybe little out of topic, but worse comes to worse and no one will offer N9 in States, I'll be making a trip to Europe to visit my family within next 2 months and I'm deffinitaly getting one for myself. If anybody would be intrested in getting one, shoot me PM. Not trying to make extra cash or anything like that(you will get your reciept). Trying help some ppl in this great community and I'll bring few extra at cost. I believe price for 16GB would be around 660 bucks and for 64GB around 750 bucks and that depends on exchange rate. Peace...

The Following User Says Thank You to vittoriob4 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
so you are calling Elop a public figure? may I ask how is that public figure described?
I do, as he is the representent of a public company and speaks in the company's name.

(Yet that doesn't mean I think insulting him is right nor improves the quality of tmo)

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
I think that lack of N9 release may also have to do with N9 not being competitive in the USA. I already heard several people not that happy with VKB. That is a deal breaker. Who knows what other bugs there are.

Originally Posted by BigBadGuber! View Post
I think that lack of N9 release may also have to do with N9 not being competitive in the USA. I already heard several people not that happy with VKB. That is a deal breaker. Who knows what other bugs there are.
^oh for real? who said the VKB wasn't that good?

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
At least two people, one from finland and the other from california that had chance to check it out

Explain to me what makes n9 so special its just another touch screen candybar phone like we have had since 2000.

The Following User Says Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by railroadmaster View Post
Explain to me what makes n9 so special its just another touch screen candybar phone like we have had since 2000.
It's has a new os and is a real linuxphone. New design and some cool features like toch and connect But if you don't like to be à pilot. It's just another touch screen candybar phone like you had since 2000.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Don't you know Nokia doesn't want to make money they want you to hold hands with some creepy older man.

Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
It's has a new os and is a real linuxphone. New design and some cool features like toch and connect But if you don't like to be à pilot. It's just another touch screen candybar phone like you had since 2000.
There already many devices that run Linux like the NITS, SmartQ tablets, Archos devices with Angstrom SDE, HTC Windows mobile devices ran linux through haret.exe, Android is linux when rooted, Openmoko, and the list goes on a linux mobile device is nothing special

Tags
bada rox, buysomethinelse, facepalm(tm), galactus, goodbye nokia, just stop, n9 rox