Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 1,283 | Thanked: 370 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Florida
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Hi,
Getting ready to do some traveling. How do you get the FMTXD to work while on the charger? When I plug ut in, it basically stops or gets so low in output it seems like it is off?

Les
Anybody know the answer to this?

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
Originally Posted by les_garten View Post
Anybody know the answer to this?
I don't have this problem at all. I guess switch back to the old version I'm using the old version and it is still going strong. Tried the new version and it's somewhat not that stable.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxximuscool For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
I don't have this problem at all. I guess switch back to the old version I'm using the old version and it is still going strong. Tried the new version and it's somewhat not that stable.
I installed the "1.3" version and the power goes to 88 when plugged in. I also didn't have the problem before. Just because there are so many versions, can you post a link or tell me which one you are reccomending as the "old" version?

I made an echo script, but would like to not have to use it.

When have you installed PR1.3 version? I made some modifications to it and some fixes so downloading it again and installing it again may fix your problem.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jacekowski For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jacekowski View Post
When have you installed PR1.3 version? I made some modifications to it and some fixes so downloading it again and installing it again may fix your problem.
It is dated Nov 8th on my PC?

Last edited by les_garten; 2010-12-04 at 17:20.

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Followed the steps and can now listen without fear of interference on my car's FM radio. This went very smoothly from download to final test play. Thank you for the easy to follow instructions. I've been putting off this much needed enhancement for MONTHS because I was unclear as to exactly how to proceed. This is no fault of the previous instructions, simply a processing issue on my end.

You can add this enhancement to the growing list of why I love being apart of this community and why I enjoy having the N900.

The Following User Says Thank You to tzsm98 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by jacekowski View Post
I just installed the version off your website today and it works fine, Thanx!

Hi guys

Is there way for fm transmitter and video out/3.5 jack to work at the same time.

i have tested and it works for 15-20 seconds and then shuts.

waiting 4 quick replies pls

how depressing. installed and drove from toronto to new york city only to find some station in nyc on 87.7. boo hoo.

dude could you help me about how to create SSH network between N900 and pc? i've installed WINSCP but can't connect, I hardly need to unlock my fm transmitter, thnx.

Tags
fm transmitter, freedom fm