Just what the title says. Any idea how to fix it so I can view my shared folders again? In case it isn't known, I am using the CSSU and that's the only change to the file manager I know of.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
root
reboot -n

That might get it back.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addison For This Useful Post:
That did it. Thanks.

The Following User Says Thank You to Johnnie Price For This Useful Post:
Yes, this is a regular occurrence with me. I'm at home, I see my Windows shares. I go to work, my Windows shares are obviously not there. I come home, and I can't see my Windows shares like I did in the morning! Reboot -- oh, there they are again.

Originally Posted by buurmas View Post
Yes, this is a regular occurrence with me. I'm at home, I see my Windows shares. I go to work, my Windows shares are obviously not there. I come home, and I can't see my Windows shares like I did in the morning! Reboot -- oh, there they are again.
I don't know where Maemo starts gnome-vfs-daemon from but restarting it might get your shares back without a reboot. You can try killing it and see if DSME automatically restarts it or try killall -HUP /usr/libexec/gnome-vfs-daemon and see if that restarts the process. These actions may cause your device to reboot so save and close anything important before testing.