Looking for somebody who can offer a loaner N950 for an unspecified amount of time with monetary compensation.

I am trying all channels, please don't let em junk the ones (still) available? I would trade a kidney for one.

Last edited by Spyrocheti; 2012-04-21 at 12:45. Reason: fine-tuning

i am surprised that no other phone makers copy the n950 design.

The Following User Says Thank You to youmeego For This Useful Post:
What blood type are you?
Any specific antigens?
What's the condition of this kidney?

We need more information, to estimate if such compensation is profitable, especially to those with kidney collections xD

I'm flattered

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
I am surprised that the factory that produced them doesn't restart their line for a few thousand more. Seeing how people are willing to pay 1000$ for a single one, the factory manager is either idiot or Elop (possibly both)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
If Nokia made the N9 and the N950 their two flagship phones, they would be in a very different position now.

The Following User Says Thank You to F2thaK For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
If Nokia made the N9 and the N950 their two flagship phones, they would be in a very different position now.
Well, they have almost reached their goal to lower all the stocks so ms can buy them. it's not a rumour for me anymore if you ask me...

I really hope something big will happen, that Elop and all his "friends" will get caught for fraud. This is just a dirty work of some mafia organisation... No other explanation.....

I still cant understand how they STILL continue such a disaster lineup of wp's.

Last edited by HtheB; 2012-04-21 at 11:28.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
...noone wants to separate with their N950 :/

Originally Posted by Spyrocheti View Post
...noone wants to separate with their N950 :/
No offense.. but

Honestly, I am actually pretty relieved that none of the community devs is greedy/stupid enough to agree on such an obviously unsavory and illegal deal.

Also sorry for those guys who want one but cannot (ever) get one. But thats a decision that had been made somewhere else and we cannot do anything about it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wonko For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Wonko View Post
No offense.. but

Honestly, I am actually pretty relieved that none of the community devs is greedy/stupid enough to agree on such an obviously unsavory and illegal deal.

Also sorry for those guys who want one but cannot (ever) get one. But thats a decision that had been made somewhere else and we cannot do anything about it.
There have been returns of the N950 back to NOKIA.
So your "devs" are nothing but regular people.
I see nothing wrong in sharing the lov-i mean sharing the N950. Why not make some people happy and let them use the N950 (which Nokia doesn't care about) before you return it to sender?

I'm flattered

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post:
No offense..
None taken

obviously unsavory and illegal deal.

You cannot do anything abouit it. Lots of devs got tired of OVI, Nokia and MS, why not let them decide? As long as they give the device back to Nokia who are you to tell them it is illegal/wrong/hellfire awaits them???
Blame the correct persons for the devs' disenfranchise. If they can get few thousands lending/loosing their phones.. your point fixes nothing except reinforcing N950 only for the few deemed worthy at the time, **** em, most worthy already left, send cease and desist letters to ebay or inform FBI

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post: