Notices

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 146 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Australia
Pali,

I have normal profile selected, with vibration activited. I did reboot post install.

I read back a few pages (post #455) a sugestion that i needed to install hildon-desktop-python-loader.

So I tried removing/purging callnotify, installing hildon-desktop-python-loader, then reinstalling your latest call notify.
I can confirm that everything is working as expected now. SMS notification works, call notification is working and sms/call notification is working. Both sound reminder and flashing status area icon is working.

Your package wouldn't install without python-hildondesktop, perhaps you need to add the same condition for hildon-desktop-python-loader?

Thanks for your quick replies! And for resurecting this program.

The Following User Says Thank You to juz For This Useful Post:
@juz: Thanks for info. I added dependency on package hildon-desktop-python-loader. I updated deb package on atrey.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Moscow
I have installed callnotify today. App reacts only for unread sms messages, no reaction for missed calls - no icon, no sound, no vibro. Whats wrong?
How to check it?

@OMOIKANE: check if you have enabled notifications in Settings --> Call Notify. I think that after changing configruation reboot is required.

I will test it in next days...

Originally Posted by pali View Post
@OMOIKANE: check if you have enabled notifications in Settings --> Call Notify. I think that after changing configruation reboot is required.

I will test it in next days...
Yes, enabled and rebooted already. Only unread sms message notification is working.

@OMOIKANE: Problem is now fixed. Download new deb package, install it and reboot phone.

If there are no other problems I will push this version to extras-devel

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
package pushed to extras-devel.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
package is now in extras-devel & extras-testing. vote for moving to extras: http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...otify/0.3.0-1/

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pali For This Useful Post:
Call notify is working now. But forever ) After reviewing missing call or sms, visual notification is disappear but sound and vibro still notifying me every 5 minutes.

I tested it and sound & vibra events stopped after I read missed call. Try to reboot device. There is problem that if you change settings in control pannel it take effect after reboot...

The Following User Says Thank You to pali For This Useful Post: