Posts: 42 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Italy
Originally Posted by dj_steve View Post
rootfs is linked in post2 of dev thread lol
ok...................................EPIC FAIL my lol

Posts: 42 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Italy
muahahahaha android wooooooooooooooooooooooooooorks

thx DJ_steve

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8-ldF23RA << for those of you who never tried nitdroid before 3d gfx

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
but removing SD card or its directories will not regain the rootsh memory space?

hmm i used the tutorial (the new one), everything worked fine except Multiboot. After choosing Nitdroid it loads the blackscreen with commands for a second, then it shows me the white nokia screen, it gets a sort of reboot, goes then back to the commandscreen ( yeah the black one) and then it shows me Nokia (white Restarting Background) again, until i get back to the Multiboot -Chooser. Umm anyone knows whats up here? I havent got any error code, not even at the installation at all. thx in advance

AYY SOLVED!!! oki it worked it depended on the multiboot config. i copied the text to an .txt and send it via bT to my n900 after that i copied it to XT et voila, it rockZ! THX DJ!!!!

ahh but how do i enable flash?

Last edited by boxkillor; 2010-07-26 at 00:22.

I forgot to enter the /MyDocs command before I entered wget to download the nitdroid and it downloaded directly on my rootfs, how do I remove that now because my rootfs is now showing 0b free.

error account-plugin-salut , can anyone help?

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
djsteve, how do I edit the lcd file to set it to 200 in Android? I can't find your original post but I remember you saying it would help with screen alignment. The games I play such as skyforce show up in a small box. I remember it is under /system and the a file that ends in something like .png. How do I edit it and save it?

Thank you.

Last edited by Deaconclgi; 2010-07-26 at 02:44.

evertime I hit 1 for nitdroid phone is on the reboot loop also tried entering b nothing helps. anyother idea/

Closed Thread