anyone else getting bothered about how the n900 saying it should be able to do more stuff , and how the iphone has so much more stuff and more easier to use , etc ? its getting on my nerves " you wasted you money , why did you pay 600 dollars for a ''phone'' ? " OMG STFU!!! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! . '' the iphone is still the best man , it can do everything '' just examples .

Originally Posted by popwar View Post
anyone else getting bothered about how the n900 saying it should be able to do more stuff , and how the iphone has so much more stuff and more easier to use , etc ? its getting on my nerves " you wasted you money , why did you pay 600 dollars for a ''phone'' ? " OMG STFU!!! YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND! . '' the iphone is still the best man , it can do everything '' just examples .
iphone is the best (toilet)

Just gotta say one word

Multitasking

n900 does not respond to the warmth of ****. need capacitive for that.

Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
no, everyone has their opinions. you could also tell someone they are wasting their money on at&ts crappy service....maybe the service works better for them so you could say you n900 works better for you.

there was an app called itoilet right? makes it even better.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Eugene, Or
Since I do not pay for a data plan, I respond with "Do you enjoy paying $360 extra a year?"

i just start calling people with my skype number from my phone and tell them thats the number i give to ho's. that way if i dont want to talk to them i sign off skype. lol

The Following User Says Thank You to weirdbeard For This Useful Post:
you just start doing that? as if its nothing. you monstar

The Following User Says Thank You to Devil For This Useful Post:
i also have the cheapest minute plan. when i talk to girls one phone call could use half of my minutes. i dont disable skype........but i could. hehehe

Tags
community, complaint, discussion, n900