Notices

Closed Thread
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@malkavian well. I think first it was seen on ICQ. But nobody knows exactly
But historically: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_letter

There's another way to delete contacts instead of block? my contats always apeear, even if i dont have it on my contact list and even if i have them blocked. It's anoying always appears de same persons that you have already deleted.
Ty

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by ajscouto View Post
There's another way to delete contacts instead of block? my contats always apeear, even if i dont have it on my contact list and even if i have them blocked. It's anoying always appears de same persons that you have already deleted.
Ty
Nope. That's a "feature" to remind you that you're still in those people's address books.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Nope. That's a "feature" to remind you that you're still in those people's address books.
I donīt think so, someone ramdon send me an sms, for curiosity i add that number to my contacs, sync Yappari and see who was.

As i didnīt reconigses the person, i delete it from contacs, delete from Yappari, but everytime i sync or starts Yappari, appears that contact.

So i donīt hink that person have me on adress book, as i donīt know who is that person.

Greetings.

Posts: 1,396 | Thanked: 2,796 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Caracas, Venezuela
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
I donīt think so, someone ramdon send me an sms, for curiosity i add that number to my contacs, sync Yappari and see who was.

As i didnīt reconigses the person, i delete it from contacs, delete from Yappari, but everytime i sync or starts Yappari, appears that contact.

So i donīt hink that person have me on adress book, as i donīt know who is that person.

Greetings.
Are you sure that person doesn't have you?

I just tested deleting a contact that I'm sure that person doesn't have me back. Then I click on synchronize and never appeared again.

Maybe that SMS wasn't that random after all.

In my case this problem solves when i'm deleting chats.db and resyncing with empty contact list.

Originally Posted by Scorpius View Post
Are you sure that person doesn't have you?

I just tested deleting a contact that I'm sure that person doesn't have me back. Then I click on synchronize and never appeared again.

Maybe that SMS wasn't that random after all.
If have me, well i donīt know who is.

As just appears the picture but not the nickname or any other info, the pictures that person post so far, donīt reconigses.

Greetings.

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
heh, the other person could "have" you without 'having' you
that is.. he could have 'added' someone he 'knows' but made a typo of some sort. he would therefore be in a position to send you an SMS.

The person has not annoyed you, has he? In that case, I would just ignore the person. I doubt there's even a need to block them

Originally Posted by qhubekela View Post
heh, the other person could "have" you without 'having' you
that is.. he could have 'added' someone he 'knows' but made a typo of some sort. he would therefore be in a position to send you an SMS.

The person has not annoyed you, has he? In that case, I would just ignore the person. I doubt there's even a need to block them
Not yet, is a she (thatīs the "good" news, i guess), iīm not going to write either.

The SMS doesnīt have any sense to me either.

Anyway, i can live with that thing.

Greetings.

Posts: 76 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2011 @ India
Hi Scorpius, Thanks for awesome work. It is working nicely for me.
By the way i have small problem, where does yappari saves received media files when N900 is connected to computer through mass storage mode? I am unable to re download and can't find either. Thanks

Closed Thread

Tags
alpha, awesomeness, best_client, let_it_die, mumbai_dumbai, read_first_post, whatsapp