Dont have copy paste on n9 anymore cant install powerpack as n9qtweak dont have options for system mods and always ask me for root password tried downloading powerpack from thread here can install as there are many files in a folder

Copy paste gone cant reinstall power pack as n9qtweak dont see any system mods and always ask me for password tried downloading powerpack itself on thread here that did not work

Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by tomislav View Post
Dont have copy paste on n9 anymore cant install powerpack as n9qtweak dont have options for system mods and always ask me for root password tried downloading powerpack from thread here can install as there are many files in a folder
Your message is not that informative... It actually does not make any sense. Copy paste has nothing to do with installation of applications like powerpack.

What are you trying to do and what have you first done to get to this problem?

The Following User Says Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
I dont have / see

copy paste option when selecting txt in

browser
Messaging app
Documents
Etc