What I really miss is an account manager to handle incomings and expansis on the phone. I use "Piggy" since begin because it was promising, but it seems that it is no more developed/updated, so it's good only to have allways a saldo of the different accounts, but you have no history.

Because I could'nt find any good application handling incomings and expansis, maybe with scheduled events, every suggestion is welcome.

Posts: 97 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Not really an app request in the literal sense but what I really miss on the N9 is a WLAN connectivity status indicator in the status bar. It's only visible whether the device is connected to a WLAN but there's no hint about how good the connection is (eg. 3 bars grayed would indicate a bad connection).
To view the connection quality one has to tap the status bar and look at the icon on the status menu.

That's such a basic feature that I wonder why it's not there since PR1.0. All the more I wonder why it's still not there in PR1.2 ...

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
fruit ninja, my son's request, lol

-winamp remote control
-oneid
-fruitninja
-team viewer

Last edited by Dragoss91; 2012-04-22 at 19:59.

App that adds watermarks for photos? Pleas tell if there already is one.

I know such exits for android, ios and windows phone.

This is also not a app request in that sense but I do wish there was a on/off, standby toggle option on the status bar because that would benefit allot of people that have loose and wiggly power buttons etc.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Originally Posted by RTA View Post
This is also not a app request in that sense but I do wish there was a on/off, standby toggle option on the status bar because that would benefit allot of people that have loose and wiggly power buttons etc.
http://n9-apps.com/lock-screen

I used this app for a while, then realised I surely can't be that lazy

http://n9-apps.com/reboot I still use that one because it's quicker than holding in my rattley button for half an hour.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere
decoders-support

StumbleUpon

I'm missing music downloader apps like Music Box Pro from android, you know the ones that let you download mp3s directly to your phone for free.