would using a 'hole punch' on the proximity sensor work? or does it not matter anyway?

Posts: 108 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Como, Italy
Ok I have used the shield for more or less one day.

- Sensitivity: Unaffected
- Surface pressure required: appears to be unaffected, maybe slightly
- Stylus and Finger scrolling etc: The amount of friction compared to the original screen is increased. However it's not uncomfortable, and it does not feel sticky at all once you get used to it in one day. The word 'sticky' is exaggerated I think.

For the protection offered, I think it's worth it unless there are other options with same protection, and maybe a little less friction.

Overall I'm very happy with the quality of both the body and screen protector

Today, 50% off. ONLY TODAY..I just order one...:P

Posts: 128 | Thanked: 232 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New Jersey, USA
Originally Posted by Legis View Post
Today, 50% off. ONLY TODAY..I just order one...:P
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Monday Dec 14th only, 50% off. Just ordered one too.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
It doesn't show the price benefit before the order at any time (not wanting one, but friends...) ... Is it US only?

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Clearprotector is same as Invisible shield and it is in stock
Does the Clearprotector really come with all those tiny pieces for the camera slider, sides, .... ?

you can get the one which you cut to size from carphone warehouse if you're in uk, about £8.99

A heads up, folks. I bought the screen-only shield and had it professionally installed locally at the mall. It does lower the clarity of the screen about 2% and if you look at the screen at an extreme angle, you will see a wavy type of effect. No biggie though really. Also, the screen is now rubbery. Another no biggie considering how well this thing protects the screen!!

Just ordered the full body kit and will have that one professionally installed as well.

yeah it's a lil rubbery ... but they .. its scratch proof ... i ahte cheap screen protectors that leaves marks ... so annoying

I finally got mine on, VERY hard to put on. But looks good now after 24hrs. Protects very good.....now I can go crazy with the Sketch app.

Tags
accessory, invisibleshield, n900, screen protector, zagg