Notices

@pali: I use rp-pppoe, which uses pppd, I havent had to write code to directly deal with pppd; nevertheless, perhaps it is possible..

Originally Posted by desmondlai View Post
i dunno how to setting.....where find the account???......every fail!!!....
Open the phone's menu, and press the settings icon; once the settings window is open, look under the 'Connectivity' section for 'PPPoE Dial-up Accounts'. If you press this item, a dialog should pop-up that will let you create and configure accounts. Hope that helps.

use which one use model???.....yup...i find it....but also failed....first time...account is type ISP name only???...or will type ISP@XXX???....

Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by ut0p14n View Post
pali, I hope ur kidding :-) To be honest, I'm not sure I have enough "know-how" to implement support for PPP over serial modem. I think I'd only consider putting the effort depending on how many ppl would actually want it. :-(
Well, I'm one of those that 'want' it.. better way to say it is, would be, i'm one of those who would like to have it

Pls help when i press 'PPPoE Dial-up Accounts' nothing happens?
What should i do? Does anyone have an idea whats the problem?

Last edited by gazii_b; 2011-09-19 at 02:08. Reason: mistake when writing

Community Council | Posts: 677 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
well, there is ppp in the repos, and i have now successfully used my 3g cdma stick via h-e-n to establish a working connection.

Originally Posted by gazii_b View Post
Pls help when i press 'PPPoE Dial-up Accounts' nothing happens?
What should i do? Does anyone have an idea whats the problem?
sort of same problem?

when i create the account , it asks for username, password and account name but where do i type in the IPaddress for it to dial??

thanksxxx very good app