Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
Many new features are available in Iphones and Android when it comes to instant messaging. Specially on whatsapp. IOs 8 introduced a new and quick way to send quick replies without opening the main app.

The best thing about N900 that makes it different are its widgets. With the help of widgets it can possibly be achieved. I am not a developer myself but as i was using this conversation inbox widget, i kinda thought to myself, what if Yappari has that same conversation widget OR a new advanced widget for quick replies.

So as I designer i started making the UI for the widget. I would like to make this proposal to the developers. If the users demand an advance widget for Yappari then please make it. Thanks..

1) So, The first one is pretty simple and a direct copy of the conversation inbox widget showing just the current number of unread chats and group chats.

Name:  Yappariwidget0.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  41.2 KB

2) The real power of widget comes in this one as its a Quick reply widget for Yappari. The idea is that you can reply to your incoming messages right from the desktop, and the maximum word limit is 40. which defines the word quick.. And if you want to go to the app, simply click on the Yappari title bar and it directly takes you to the app for a full length message.

Name:  Yappariwidget1.jpg
Views: 977
Size:  45.0 KB

Once the user has replied all the messages, the window will be empty as all the messages has been replied. Its a widget and not a desktop messenger guys. Lolz..

Name:  Yappariwidget2.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  35.5 KB

If you find this concept of Yappari widget useful, then i hope you make it one day as I would love to have it on my N900. Cheers to the developers... Long live TMO..

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2015 @ egypt, cairo
nice
keep going
goog idea I like it

The Following User Says Thank You to saidmahmoud50 For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Now thats a hot girl!!! great idea!
yes... I also liked the hot girl

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Now thats a hot girl!!! great idea!
yes... I also liked the hot girl
Im glad you liked it mate... Can we see a widget like this soon enough?

Last edited by BlazingBird; 2015-05-11 at 21:04.

Guys.. If anyone can build this app then it would be great.. !!

Is this idea good enough to make such an app???

Tags
desktop, whatsapp, widget, yappari