Active Topics

Notices

thank you so.much

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 220 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Egypt | Forum editor
thanks tGalal
*Toshkar ya rayes * < secret msg only tgalal can read
we need the n900 ver. may be realising the source code could get that faster to the n900
thanks again..
i want to donate but iam a student and i dont have a paypal account..

Press the thanks button if i helped.

The Following User Says Thank You to davdav For This Useful Post:
Posts: 33 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Germany
Downloading right now .. Thanks!

Originally Posted by iMarck90 View Post
Porting and community help.
Its only been out an hour or two, so I would say let him port as he said he will make an N900 version.

He already has developers helping him so community help isn't really needed at this point, maybe after both apps are released he will release parts of code to allow people to help.

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
One question to TGalal, is there any way either through the app or a terminal command that we can delete multiple/all/single chats?

Or simply Close a chat so it no longer appears?
Nope not yet. It will be added to the UI soon

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
Ok I'm testing it but it seem there are bugs, those ones:

- there are no contacts (i synchronized, but still black screen with no contacts)
- i have 2 opened chat (old ones) but because i dont have contacts, i can only see the phone numbers of those 2 persons but not their names

Notice : i already used whatsapp on my old mobile. When I installed this one it asked me to register giving my phone number and receiving a code. Maybe it was not necessary to do so, and thats why it doesnt work?

Sorry if my english is not perfect

what about N900?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delinger For This Useful Post:
Thanks to everyone who made this possible, thanks from argentina!

Originally Posted by godofwar424 View Post
Its only been out an hour or two, so I would say let him port as he said he will make an N900 version.

He already has developers helping him so community help isn't really needed at this point, maybe after both apps are released he will release parts of code to allow people to help.
Porting on other platform like webOS. For now i don't think he working also on webOS version.
Yes, he have say on previous post, plans to release the source code of app but not the registration code.

Posts: 246 | Thanked: 2,574 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Egypt, Cairo
Originally Posted by enki71 View Post
Ok I'm testing it but it seem there are bugs, those ones:

- there are no contacts (i synchronized, but still black screen with no contacts)
- i have 2 opened chat (old ones) but because i dont have contacts, i can only see the phone numbers of those 2 persons but not their names

Notice : i already used whatsapp on my old mobile. When I installed this one it asked me to register giving my phone number and receiving a code. Maybe it was not necessary to do so, and thats why it doesnt work?

Sorry if my english is not perfect
If your contacts' number is not stored with a country code, and at the same time their country code is different from the one you registered with, then they won't appear.

The Following User Says Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp