Active Topics

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
Oh WOW!!! 2 days after restarting development?
10 days. I was failing before I get it (dead pixels and charging problems). Now it dies.

Originally Posted by pmeuh View Post
Hi, thanks for your job. What are the functionality of this new version ?
Same you have in 0.1.8 with some fixes like profile picture, and maybe some old bugs are back.

Originally Posted by praveenchand View Post
oh! Thats bad news...its not clear if we can expect an update in future?
I need a phone, so I'll buy something when I get some money. I hope I can get another n9
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
10 days. I was failing before I get it (dead pixels and charging problems). Now it dies.

Same you have in 0.1.8 with some fixes like profile picture, and maybe some old bugs are back.

I need a phone, so I'll buy something when I get some money. I hope I can get another n9
Really?? Oh come on, you have bad luck for sure. I would send you one if it would be possible cos i have one spare.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Timpaxi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@CepiPerez i can give you qrc content extracted from 0.3.4 version, if you dont have it yourself.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
@coderus: oh yes please! It will help me a lot when I get another phone, or at least I can add some missed things and tell some friend to test it
Thanks!
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
i know that it's not a right time for bug reports, but i will write it here anyway) I installed Whatsup yesterday and sent two voice messages to my friend. He said, that the recordings had some issues, i'll check it today, when i see him personally, cause i didn't get it, when he was trying to explain.
Also, just a few moments ago, there was a notification, that there is not enough space on the phone. Long story short, the file temprecord.wav has size of 1.06 Gb now. For some reason, the process /usr/bin/arecord is still running though i've closed whatsup earlier with Quit option.

The Following User Says Thank You to zxcvbnm3230 For This Useful Post:
thx cepi, loading time after quit command is longer and consume more % processor ,maybe because is not fresh install.

I like the new share option, after i press share takes me direct to contact list, how was in 0.3.4 was annoying if you share to only 1 person to press one more button, add button. But now i bet is annoying like hell for people who wanna share same thing to more than 1 person, to add one person at a time because you cant multi-select people from contacts. So it needs another option under add button named for example add multiple>>> but please dont change the way its now, its perfect.

Cons:
Media gallery is missing.
Set custom background for random people is missing
Add to favourites (messages) is missing.
If a person is online and you disconnect from internet and you enter again shows you that person is online and has that green dot.

Pro:
recording button is in right, i always pressed on him when i wanted to send an attachement.
When i enter to send a picture loads faster and you can change faster from those 3 options>>gallery, favourites and whatsapp pictures. Idk if is from faster N9.
a little bit improvement at loading messages when you load them pressing More and at a scrolling, its not a big improvement but you see difference, agaian idk if is from Faster N9.

Thats all for now, if i find more i write here.

One more question? Can you make Whatsup to show you offline when you have internet connection but whatsup is running in daemon process, not open, and show you online only when you are in whatsup app?

The Following User Says Thank You to youFailed For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm3230 View Post
sent two voice messages to my friend. He said, that the recordings had some issues, i'll check it today, when i see him personally, cause i didn't get it, when he was trying to explain.
Well, a recording, I sent from my N9 are two times longer on my friend's Android (it's some htc, if that matters), than the original. The second part of the rec is the same as the original rec, but heavily distorted. So, for example, if I send "Hello", he will hear "Hello.....HFEEUAYTLUELO" And when I play what I sent on my N9 everything's ok.

The Following User Says Thank You to zxcvbnm3230 For This Useful Post:
Really very unfortunate.
So We are one step forward and may be two steps backward (New Bugs) ?
Hope you are getting another but DieHard N9 soon.

The Following User Says Thank You to DieHard For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Germany
Hi zxcvbnm3230...

Install the Lame mp3-plugin ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8h9qrgnhl...A-ca/lame?dl=0

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMW i8 For This Useful Post:
Other bug: In offline mode, not connected to internet, dosent show you time for last seen at a person, under the avatar like in 0.3.4 version.

The Following User Says Thank You to youFailed For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup